Hacking angry that i cant buy a gateway and dont understand why

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont but i put the mastercard info in like suggested in an above post and under my account tab on the website it says my order is pending even tho it didnt go threw. i just looked into eachmall. pretty nice site that ive never seen before the price is kinda to low and it seems alot of peoples carts from there are broken or quit working from other posts i have read.

Fuckin christ.....your card is mastercard and cannot be used as any other, you need to have them reissue you another card but as a visa.

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to explain why most of these sites either don't accept paypal or a specific visa card and or only do western union and money transfer.

You may think some of these company's are shady ( some are) but the fact is BUYERS CAN BE shady and crooked too. This is exactly why most of these company's won't accept certain things like paypal or other payment methods.

See when websites sell things like modchips, carts or anything of that sort is always bad having a payment method nearly protect the buyer 100%.. and the reason for that is that there are many idiots who buy these things when they are totally clueless on how to get things to work. To make matters worse if and when they mess up a system or don't follow proper directions and run across problems they expect all the fault to fall on the seller when the sellers mostly acts as a reseller and the actual makers of these products usually have a specific website or forum to discuss such card functions or problems either with the people who made them or other users.

Other people outright like to do some shady buys and totally screw the seller , i won't go into details of this but its because of these people that many company's who sell flashcarts, mods make it hard for non troublesome buyers to buy things.

The most amusing parts i found from people is who buy flashcarts, mod chips and all these things and then when they have problems with their order they make a big deal about complaining to ic3,bbb, whem the funny thing is more than half of these people are buying these things for ''other'' reasons which wouldn't warrant any help.

I don't blame some of these company's getting stricter its people's fault in general, in the coming years id guess most of these websites selling flashcarts, mod chips and alike will probably only accept wire transfers, money orders or western union.
Thank
With all this being said most websites will process prepaid visa cards with little problems
thank you this is a great andwer. To one of my main question. I figured it was because these things are in a grey area. I just thaught visa and master card were ptrtty much the same thing just different companys. Ive done alot of soft modding in my time orginal xbox psp wii etc. And im pretty well versed in computers. Ive just never had to buy something. To things like this and ive never had to use a modchip. So thoes sites are new to me

Fuckin christ.....your card is mastercard and cannot be used as any other, you need to have them reissue you another card but as a visa.
I have no plans on doing this my card works great every where else.

BRadGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hear you, I softmodded my wii and learned how to setup RGH on a 360, but I actually haven't needed to ever buy any modchips myself, since I got my 360 done by someone that I know. The 3ds gateway is the first that I bought, and will be the first that I set up completely on my own (except for acekard 2i).

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Well, I should say I have a couple of credit/debit cards. Including Visa and Mastercard credit cards.
I have found that almost always Mastercards are not widely supported, specially online.
So if you only want to have one card for whatever reason, burn that Mastercard and get a Visa.
Of course, it is just a suggestion of what would be most useful IMHO.

BRadGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Usually sites like eBay and Amazon will accept any card, and then track down which card company the number belongs to, but some of these are very specific to visa, etc.

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a reply from 3ds gamer world. But i declined nicely. They fo take paypal. But want me to just randomly send them. Money which means no order confirmation. Etc so theres a risk off never seeing the money again. If. It wasent for taxes i wouldbt be able to buy this. I also understand why they dont want you to mention gateway. The main reason i keeo posting seller replys. And asking questions about the stotes is for people who run in to the same problem. Naming the title the way i did was because i figured id get. More help and replys . Im not trying to complain. Just figuring out why i cant do what i wanted with the options i have. Any rude comments will be ignored.

From email.....

Dear customer
OK
Please send money to paypal ***************
Please don't put in any word about gateway 3ds or flashcards in paypal,becasue of paypal don't allow to use paypal sell gateway 3ds cards.
Email to me after you pay,thank you!

Well, I should say I have a couple of credit/debit cards. Including Visa and Mastercard credit cards.
I have found that almost always Mastercards are not widely supported, specially online.
So if you only want to have one card for whatever reason, burn that Mastercard and get a Visa.
Of course, it is just a suggestion of what would be most useful IMHO.
I do understand what you are ssying and its good advise. It just dosent fit in my normal habits. My main buying places are ebay. Amazon kellycodetectors. Some chinese stores. These sites dont ask what kind of card etc. If they dont take cards i use my card attached to paypal or psypal balance from selling numismatic related stuff

BRadGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got a reply from 3ds gamer world. But i declined nicely. They fo take paypal. But want me to just randomly send them. Money which means no order confirmation. Etc so theres a risk off never seeing the money again. If. It wasent for taxes i wouldbt be able to buy this. I also understand why they dont want you to mention gateway. The main reason i keeo posting seller replys. And asking questions about the stotes is for people who run in to the same problem. Naming the title the way i did was because i figured id get. More help and replys . Im not trying to complain. Just figuring out why i cant do what i wanted with the options i have. Any rude comments will be ignored.

From email.....

Dear customer
OK
Please don't put in any word about gateway 3ds or flashcards in paypal,becasue of paypal don't allow to use paypal sell gateway 3ds cards.

Good choice. If something looks like BS, smells like BS, it is probably BS.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

From email.....

Dear customer
OK

All you need to do is have them send you a bill to your paypal email address. I do that all the time.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldnt the bill say whst the order is for tho. Theres also a 3% fee. Whrn using the non gift option. Of paypal so they would be loseing money

You wanted to be safe right? You wanted to use paypal right? Document the sale. If you leave no papertrail you fuck yourself on that one. GL w/ your decision.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure im going to go with r4is they take mastercard just have to wait and see whats going on with the pending sale on my account at 3dsbuygateway

You don't have to wait, call the # on the back of the card and have them cancel that transaction.

edit: also email them notifying you want this order cancelled. simple.

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

From email.....

Dear customer
OK

I do understand what you are ssying and its good advise. It just dosent fit in my normal habits. My main buying places are ebay. Amazon kellycodetectors. Some chinese stores. These sites dont ask what kind of card etc. If they dont take cards i use my card attached to paypal or psypal balance from selling numismatic related stuff

This is understandable , i can't say whether this website is trustworthy or not but most company's who do accept paypal and sell these carts will have you pay this way... A couple of years ago more company's actually accepted them but then they had trouble and decided not to ( fraudulent buyers, and paypal not allowing processing for these devices)

In all honesty your best bet would be a prepaid visa card, or find a local on something like craigslist that may be selling one. Finding a local sellers might be obscure you if you manage to find one you will have to deal with less crap that you seem worried about.

I actually sent money like you noted above to some company's before for older modchips regarding older systems and consoles, since they are very rare and can hardly be found in my case i had no choice if i wanted these devices. But in a case like yours if you are so worried you do have other options

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i dont but i put the mastercard info in like suggested in an above post and under my account tab on the website it says my order is pending even tho it didnt go threw. i just looked into eachmall. pretty nice site that ive never seen before the price is kinda to low and it seems alot of peoples carts from there are broken or quit working from other posts i have read.

wcrrepairs wont work ether lol there gateway listing says this right on top of each other
INSTOCK AND SHIPPING
This product is no longer in stock

how long does it take and did it come from the us. i may ave to go with this site but now i have to wait and see whats going on wiith the gateway buy site so i dont order two
Well then there's a 50% chance it's actually in stock :P Worth a try.

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grrr Sorry,Payment Failure,The reason is : Please pay again !
error.gif
05不批准交易/Do Not Honour

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: