Gaming An Old Game That I Can't Seem To Remember..

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any other information that could help?
I would constantly play another game called Battle Zone. (that's not really much information) That's all I can remember. I know that you would unlock more tanks as you progressed. It's a very fast paced game. You would cut corners and go very fast shoot space turrets mounted on the ground and walls.

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just turned 18. (yay, adult life) I would have to say it was in the the early 2000's. 2002 or 2003.

Hmmm
Well it really all depends what tank game it was. Since the game could be anything, and you played this on PC. It's most likely one of those newer tank games, or oldies.

Do you remember the graphic quality of the game?

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm
Well it really all depends what tank game it was. Since the game could be anything, and you played this on PC. It's most likely one of those newer tank games, or oldies.

Do you remember the graphic quality of the game?
It had pretty good quality.. I would say close to N64 quality. Which could mean it's newer. I know it would crash my computer alot because it was old. My dad used to be a PC gamer playing Stellar 7, Red Barron, etc

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very very similar to that quality. Graphics and every thing. It's not it though! It's faster paced and the levels are larger

Well I can't really seem to think of anything. A lot of interpretations can be made from this information, and I don't really see it getting anywhere unless we had a possible date it was released, or which gen PC you played it on.

Was it similar to Hypixel Quake Craft, or was it more of like a fast/strategic game.

Yes I am aware that's Minecraft. But were tanks similar to that idea being shown?

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't really seem to think of anything. A lot of interpretations can be made from this information, and I don't really see it getting anywhere unless we had a possible date it was released, or which gen PC you played it on.

Was it similar to Hypixel Quake Craft, or was it more of like a fast/strategic game.

Yes I am aware that's Minecraft. But were tanks similar to that idea being shown?
It was fast/strategic style of a game. Tanks were a huge part of it. The more you progressed the different your tank would be. They either got faster and shot more but with less damage or slower but gave more damage. I'm sorry I can't remember alot about it.. Maybe it was one of those lesser known PC games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol