Hacking An explanation for idiot on dumping my purchased E-shop titles like how I did with disc-2-app

MrBerzerk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to backup up my legit digital downloads in the same format as disc-2-app does, so that if my Wii U frys I can just install them on another wii U.
I've tried to follow tutorials, and explanations, but I'm just confused. I've done this with my old Wii Shop games. I think there are pieces missing in the explanations because of anti pirate policies, but I'm trying to do this legit. The Eshop is not going to be around forever, and I want to be playing these games on the original system like how I still play Wrecking Crew on my NES.

So, I need to dump the games, dump my traffic tickets or something, write a ticket to the public somehow, and then use my traffic ticket to pay the public ticket? Or something like that.
Then compile it all into disc-2-app wup format?
I've got dumpling, and a usb helper of some sort. I also read something about loadvine or iine, or whatever.

Can someone do a "Dumping your digital games & DLC for dummies?" for me.

Step 1: Get your private traffic tickets with this app.
Step 2: Use this tool to dump the game| DLC
Step 3: Pay your tickets and convert to WUP.
Step 4: Store in freezer until apocalypse, and restoration is needed.

Thanks.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Aren't there videos on Youtube. We can't link it here due to it needing keys (iirc) and those videos on Youtube have keys. There's a video dated for 2021 that discusses eshop and cd games.

Last edited by fvig2001,

MrBerzerk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aren't there videos on Youtube. We can't link it here due to it needing keys (iirc) and those videos on Youtube have keys. There's a video dated for 2021 that discusses eshop and cd games.

The ones I can find all talk about dumping for CEMU, I want to dump to WUP so I can install them back on an unfried Wii U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...