Hacking An exception occurred when booting Pokémon VC

cl8298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wbPvuLc.jpg

Get this screen come up ever time I try to load either Pokémon Blue or Red VC.

Checked "disable ARM11 exception handlers" and it just got stuck on the Nintendo screen and rebooted.

Any ideas?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a bad install. If freeshop doesn't work, try using tikshop. I would run tiksweep right after deleting it though.

Last edited by Giodude,

cl8298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It used to work before I updated to B9S. I'll try reinstalling again when I get home. All the homebrew and 3ds games that I have tried work fine it's only the VC games.

D

Deleted-351540

It used to work before I updated to B9S. I'll try reinstalling again when I get home. All the homebrew and 3ds games that I have tried work fine it's only the VC games.
It is a Luma issue that is currently being debugged. Some have had the latest legacy build correct it, but that didn't work for me. More info can be found here if you search around.

It is only VC for you. For me, normal games also do this and absolutely NO homebrew CIA works. I'm waiting patiently for astronautlevel to help me debug the issue when they're home.

More info and legacy build download here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/arm11-crashes-with-b9.475968/

Last edited by ,

cl8298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that after reinstalling the games they now work again. Don't know if after updating to Luma 8.0 they became corrupted but they are now 100% working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-