Homebrew "An error occurred (ErrDisp) Error type: generic" appearing whenenver I boot up a game?

Cooliomonfoolio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an update to my previous question from a few days ago. I copied all the files from my backup folder to my original SD card, and it appeared to work. The splash came on, and so did everything else. i left it on the home screen for a little while, then I noticed the giant black error box on the bottom screen sowing me this error: "An error occurred (ErrDisp) Error type: generic". I pressed any button to reboot, and tried to select a game, my digital copy of Tomodachi Life. began to boot up, showed me the loading screen for a few seconds. and bam! The error was there again. Restarted, and I tried a Physical game, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Error was there again. Now i'm really stuck and I don't know what to do :/

Cooliomonfoolio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i hurried to checkpoint as soon as it booted up (for some reason) and it worked for more than 2 minutes, and everything is fine now... sorry if this isn't helpful for anyone else who had this problem

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
that often happens to me and its awful. every time i press any button to reboot, my console gets bricked, well maybe not bricked since i am able to fix it without a flashcart. basically its the 3ds's way of giving you a middle finger. some say to change the sd card, but i always fix it somehow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: