Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
An error has occured (errdisp)
error type: generic
process id: 39
process name:niji_loc

This Error happens when i play Pokemon Moon or Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I tried updating godmode9 and luma but that created another error where every time i turned on the 2ds.xl it would go back to the default white theme
Can anyone help?

Reactions: ultrazen

ultrazen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm getting the same error with my physical cartridge of Pokemon Y. It's weird because I can access the save file through PKSM and use Pokemon Bank normally. I installed a Pokemon Y cia and it works, but not my cartridge. I have cartridges for all other 3ds pokemon mainline games such as Pokemon X, Sun, Moon, USUM, and ORAS. All of those worked, except pokemon Y for some reason. The error happens as soon as I boot Pokemon Y and the Nintendo 3DS logo fades.
I tested it on both my New3ds and my New3dsXL that are on the latest luma version, the cartridge doesn't work on neither of my 3DSes.
Have you found a fix?

Hakii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting the same error with my physical cartridge of Pokemon Y. It's weird because I can access the save file through PKSM and use Pokemon Bank normally. I installed a Pokemon Y cia and it works, but not my cartridge. I have cartridges for all other 3ds pokemon mainline games such as Pokemon X, Sun, Moon, USUM, and ORAS. All of those worked, except pokemon Y for some reason. The error happens as soon as I boot Pokemon Y and the Nintendo 3DS logo fades.
I tested it on both my New3ds and my New3dsXL that are on the latest luma version, the cartridge doesn't work on neither of my 3DSes.
Have you found a fix?
Both of my games were digital so i don't know if it will work with a Physical game, but what i did is i went to
fbi, titles, then clicked on the game i was getting the error on and selected Import seed
Then when i launched the game It worked for me

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the same error with my physical cartridge of Pokemon Y
Are you getting an ErrDisp error when you launch it, or just a black screen?
Is your cartridge version from the same region as your 3ds?
Though i think your cart might just be corrupt, you can try dumping it with GodMode9 and comparing the hash with the hash of a known good dump online, if it doesn't match then it is corrupt.

ultrazen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you getting an ErrDisp error when you launch it, or just a black screen?
Is your cartridge version from the same region as your 3ds?
Though i think your cart might just be corrupt, you can try dumping it with GodMode9 and comparing the hash with the hash of a known good dump online, if it doesn't match then it is corrupt.
Yeah I believe the cart got corrupted for some reason. I hadn't used it for more than a year, however I also didn't use my other carts but they still work. I tried recovering the cart with a hash fixer tool but it got stuck trying to fix one of the hashes for hours.
I ended up purchasing a new cartridge and it works fine. R.I.P my O.G Pokemon Y. The save is backup'ed and intact though.

Reactions: CoolMe

blurrr00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of my games were digital so i don't know if it will work with a Physical game, but what i did is i went to
fbi, titles, then clicked on the game i was getting the error on and selected Import seed
Then when i launched the game It worked for me
Mine just says failed to import seed! I don’t know what to do!

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine just says failed to import seed! I don’t know what to do!
- Is the game installed on your sdcard?
- Were you connected to wifi (or not) when you tried importing seed in fbi? If not, try with it connected to the internet.
- Is the game from the same region as your 3ds, go to fbi>titles>game to check. If it's not, you need to run Luma3DS Locale Switcher to run it. Also, make sure you have "game patching" enabled in Luma3ds Menu, you can access Luma3DS Menu by holding "select" on boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.