Hardware Amazon says 'it will be shipped on 1st march' but nothing changed

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-order zelda master edition from US store gamestop. They are charge credit card two days ago but charge is now gone... I check e-mail for any relation to amazon/gamestop store & there is no e-mail confirmation... hmmm

Edit: Perhaps they are send e-mail later(evening?) It is 5:39pm US central
Master edition? That a bit more expensive, but i guess is worth it, comes with some carrying pouch, and a soundtrack with some other extras, right? I probably should consider a amiibo, i haven't bought one at all since they were out, but the game does use amiibo. :unsure:

I hope you enjoy the stuff, i would be kinda upset if i spent lots of money and hated it. But you seem confident in that purchase as well as getting the expensive master edition over the basic. :)

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Untitled.png
pfiou many time to wait :D
No really I know it does not update but it will be there friday or monday, I have no issue waiting a day more when you wait since a month :P

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Master edition? That a bit more expensive, but i guess is worth it, comes with some carrying pouch, and a soundtrack with some other extras, right? I probably should consider a amiibo, i haven't bought one at all since they were out, but the game does use amiibo. :unsure:

I hope you enjoy the stuff, i would be kinda upset if i spent lots of money and hated it. But you seem confident in that purchase as well as getting the expensive master edition over the basic. :)

Ohwwwww

Yes I am very much so fan of Zelda games. I like type of game(open world?) Hm.. I order amiibo too(amiami JP) Zelda & Link(horse rider ver.) I do not regret spend this much money... Oh perhaps is best to order pro controller too? Still uneasy of choice..

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I pre-order zelda master edition from US store gamestop. They are charge credit card two days ago but charge is now gone... I check e-mail for any relation to amazon/gamestop store & there is no e-mail confirmation... hmmm

Edit: Perhaps they are send e-mail later(evening?) It is 5:39pm US central
You're saying they charged and then refunded the money? Not good news. Maybe they took in more orders than the stock they received so it probably went for "first come, first served" basis.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohwwwww

Yes I am very much so fan of Zelda games. I like type of game(open world?) Hm.. I order amiibo too(amiami JP) Zelda & Link(horse rider ver.) I do not regret spend this much money... Oh perhaps is best to order pro controller too? Still uneasy of choice..
I hope not, is a lot for the kind of stuff you want, i dunno exactly what amiibos are compatible with it unless they showed them at E3 but that is over $400 and that without tax. Maybe we can see some pictures of the package you got when you get it? Or least i like to see. :)

I do find the game of interest, is the first zelda game with voice acting and that is huge deal to me, but i hope it doesn't play too different from classic zelda.:unsure:

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
You're saying they charged and then refunded the money? Not good news. Maybe they took in more orders than the stock they received so it probably went for "first come, first served" basis.

Hmm.. two days ago they(Gamestop) are charge creditcard and in bank transaction is say "pending" for two days and then is gone from transaction? Hmm... I do not know.. When go to gamestop saito and view order I see "open" status and when view of order I cannot cancel shipment or change shipping method... Oh I pre-order instant when master edition is go live on gamestop(I stay awake late that nightwwww)

SolarKnight777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. two days ago they(Gamestop) are charge creditcard and in bank transaction is say "pending" for two days and then is gone from transaction? Hmm... I do not know.. When go to gamestop saito and view order I see "open" status and when view of order I cannot cancel shipment or change shipping method... Oh I pre-order instant when master edition is go live on gamestop(I stay awake late that nightwwww)
Hopefully it will ship soon, but that sounds like an authorization charge. I've ordered from GameStop before and they usually do an authorization charge before release that drops and is fully charged some 1-3 days after it has shipped. Your order saying open status and not being able to cancel or modify it is a good sign.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully it will ship soon, but that sounds like an authorization charge. I've ordered from GameStop before and they usually do an authorization charge before release that drops and is fully charged some 1-3 days after it has shipped. Your order saying open status and not being able to cancel or modify it is a good sign.

Oh okay, thank you for information kind person. I do not pre-order from gamestop store, so I do not know how is function. Normal thing I do is walk inside store and buy product. And I become relieve to know I am have chance of have this limited ver. of game.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang mines still doesnt have a tracking number. But i did up for next day shipping (they sucker me into for $15 extra bit suppose to be guaranteed release date.) And still no tracking number. If i dont get one tommorrow evening om going to :(

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Dang mines still doesnt have a tracking number. But i did up for next day shipping (they sucker me into for $15 extra bit suppose to be guaranteed release date.) And still no tracking number. If i dont get one tommorrow evening om going to :(

Same here... it is 8:45pm US central and same status...

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to take this time to remind everyone to be extra vigilant this Nintendo Switch season, when ordering one online. If you have it delivered to your door while you're not there, I recommend setting up a camera, just in case of package theft. It's on the rise, and thieves know the Switch is coming too. Just be aware, and use common sense! :yayswitch:

Justin20020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got no email from amazon that they shipped it already. But the support says it will come tomorrow to me. The status of the switch + games and controller has now 'prepare to ship'

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I got no email from amazon that they shipped it already. But the support says it will come tomorrow to me. The status of the switch + games and controller has now 'prepare to ship'
I've never had any problems with Amazon or UPS, but I suppose it depends entirely on the reliability of the delivery services in your area. Worst case I've had packages arrive in the late afternoon.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
pfiou many time to wait :D
No really I know it does not update but it will be there friday or monday, I have no issue waiting a day more when you wait since a month :P

Just to keep a track both package have been sent today even when one said it was for the 7-8 of the month :)
Once again Amazon take small amount of time to refresh but their Ladies and Men work hard to make it as fast :D

(BTW I only had one package late in several years of use.)

Edit :

Seriously ? that actually a good idea to prevent baby issue when you blink.
No joke I must try it once I have my game XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol