Amazon says 'it will be shipped on 1st march' but nothing changed

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Justin20020, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Justin20020
    OP

Justin20020 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hello,

first of all, I Pre-Ordered the switch, 2 games (zelda and bomberman) and the Pro Controller in January. I checked for days on my E-Mail and on my Amazon-App if anything is ok with the buy of these items. Today I looked on Amazon and it says 'It's not shipped yet - Delivery is Friday (3rd March)'. So, here in germany it's now in the evening and nothing changed. I contacted the Amazon support via E-mail to just be sure that already is alright with my Order. But I don't have any request of it. Has someone the same worry about it like me who Pre-Ordered early on Amazon?

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    I have had on average 80-100 Amazon orders per year for over 10 years and rarely does an order not arrive on time. Chill.

Deboog, gamefan5, driverdis and 2 others like this.
  3. DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    I pre-ordered the Switch, Zelda, Bomberman, and a carry case. Out of all those, the only one saying "Preparing for Shipment" is Bomberman. Everything else still says "Not yet shipped".

4. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    That's normal. Retailers like Amazon have to take legal things into consideration when they ship stuff out before the release date. A retailer where I am buying games from ships pre-ordered stuff a few days before the release even though the website states that it's not ready to be shipped yet. And I am loving them for it.

5. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    There can only be one possible explanation for this: it's never coming. :switch:

Ritsuki, Deboog, maorninja and 6 others like this.
  6. Baoulettes

Baoulettes The lonely man

May 25, 2011
    France
    C:\Users\Baoulettes\Desktop\GBATemp
    for me i pre-commanded both console and game + pad ahah the pad say that it will be shipped the 7th.
    Logic :D

7. Justin20020
    OP

Jun 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Yeah sorry that I can't be calm down about it. The coming weekend is the only one in the month where I can use the switch... That's why I'm so hyped about it^^

TeamScriptKiddies and zoogie like this.
  8. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2015
    Amazon will ship the system 1day to go. Overnight shipping. They get a good discount:)

Justin20020 likes this.
  9. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    My Amazon orders will either arrive on, a day after or a few days after as it appears. Hopefully Amazon will speed it up and not make me wait so long.

10. Rockhoundhigh

Rockhoundhigh Man with a mission

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    Southern California
    My copy of BotW is sort of in the same limbo too but considering I'm in Los Angeles during the school year they're probably just avoiding shipping the game to me early :/

11. Katsumi San

Katsumi San GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2012
    Kyoto
    [​IMG]

I order switch when they are do live video. And right now in US central time 3:13pm it is status of above picture.. This is first time pre-order console from Amazon.. I become little worry...

Sonic Angel Knight likes this.
  12. Justin20020
    OP

Jun 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    So Amazon requested me. They say, that the logistic center prepares the order. If the status won't be changed at all, they'll ship it out late in the evening to get the switch etc. It's my first pre-order to a console too.

13. SolarKnight777

SolarKnight777 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I ordered a Neon Switch from Amazon and mine is also like that. I wouldn't worry about it.

14. xile6

xile6 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 15, 2006
    United States
    yea it sucks when people dont know what there talking about and they have so many departments.
    I remember having something long time ago not get mark as ship until it was out for delivery because someone didnt do what there where suppose too.

Hopefully everyone gets there switch very close to launch day.
    I wanna see a thread about people posting picture of what they got on launch day

Justin20020 and Baoulettes like this.
  15. jefffisher

jefffisher GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 17, 2006
    United States
    most of the time when i order stuff from amazon no matter what speed i use they ship it UPS the day it's supposed to arrive around 8am and it always gets here around 2pm.

16. isanchez

isanchez Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2016
    United States
    Mine just changed, I was concerned also since it had been stuck like those others since 8

Attached Files:

WiiuGold likes this.
  17. rileysrjay

rileysrjay GBAtemp's official vinsclone speedster!

Apr 2, 2016
    United States
    Central City
    My copy of horizon zero dawn shipped out at 10:30 pm on Sunday and it arrived when it was supposed to on tuesday. Just chill out, you'll be fine.

WiiuGold likes this.
  18. Xzi

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    If you're a Prime member they'll probably overnight it. The status on my order is the same. Expected to ship today but has yet to.

19. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Did you also pre order a game? :)

I didn't order mine from amazon, I got mine from best buy, got email today and payment was made. Got tracking but not updated yet, so i should be getting it ono friday. :D

I think i should maybe cancel my zelda and go for bomberman, but i dunno how i feel for $50 bomberman game.... BY KONAMI. :ninja:

20. Katsumi San

Katsumi San GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2012
    Kyoto
    I pre-order zelda master edition from US store gamestop. They are charge credit card two days ago but charge is now gone... I check e-mail for any relation to amazon/gamestop store & there is no e-mail confirmation... hmmm

Edit: Perhaps they are send e-mail later(evening?) It is 5:39pm US central

Last edited by Katsumi San, Mar 1, 2017