L_o_N_e_R

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
link:http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_likrw5?ie=UTF8&docId=1000668611

apparently this applies to preorders too

this is perfect for me... seeing as games will then cost 15... and i have a 15 dollar gift card
biggrin.gif

of course is still have a problem getting the actual 3DS( no funds) :/ so this is still a no no for me

still a heads up to those who are getting one from amazon

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L_o_N_e_R said:
this is perfect for me... seeing as games will then cost 15... and i have a 15 dollar gift card
biggrin.gif

Well a game, not all your bundled purchases.

Seems like a pretty good deal though, you could pick up a 3DS + SSFIV or Samurai Warriors for like $265. Not bad at all.

L_o_N_e_R

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well yeah its still not bad

the running total of all is around 290 with one game(not including shipping, but i get that free) without the 25$ off

it will add up though if you dont have prime

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like if you have already pre-ordered a 3DS from Amazon, this won't work for you.

"• If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect or during any preceding pre-order period, if applicable, the promotional credit will not apply. "

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
It sounds like if you have already pre-ordered a 3DS from Amazon, this won't work for you.

"• If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect or during any preceding pre-order period, if applicable, the promotional credit will not apply. "

Actually, that verifies that it will work for pre-orders, since it specifically says "preceding pre-order period".

That said I pre-ordered back in January along with SF and monkey ball. Now I can throw in something else for 15$ and have three games
smile.gif
Probably Star Wars, I was on the fence about that. Thanks for the heads up
smile.gif

EDIT: Proof it works on preorders -

Order a 3DS, Get a $25 3DS Game Credit
Order a qualifying 3DS console and receive a $25 promotional credit toward a selection of 3DS games. The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account within 2 days after your order ships, and you will receive redemption instructions via email. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

L_o_N_e_R

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:

yes it does

i got the link from amazon's twitter account and they do say that existing pre orders qualify

edit: oh dammit i replied too late

i was looking at other tabs and was like o crap i forgot to reply

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also apprently get a 10$ credit for ordering a game. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_355667882_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000668621&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0SE8EA97B37V7AKBVGMN&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1291872702&pf_rd_i=B002I0IVC4) I highly doubt you can combine them, but that would be really cool. A 3DS game for 5$. Of course, a 3DS game for 15$ is awesome too. This just made my day that I can get a 3rd game now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mysticwaterfall said:
You also apprently get a 10$ credit for ordering a game. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_355667882_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000668621&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0SE8EA97B37V7AKBVGMN&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1291872702&pf_rd_i=B002I0IVC4) I highly doubt you can combine them, but that would be really cool. A 3DS game for 5$. Of course, a 3DS game for 15$ is awesome too. This just made my day that I can get a 3rd game now.

Could you buy the 3DS and a game then buy another game with the $10 credit off? If so that's like a 3DS and 2 games for $290. Not bad considering there's like only two good looking launch titles (I think Samurai Warriors Chronicles is launching with the NA release and then there's SSFIV. Or Rayman if SW isn't your cup of tea).

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
mysticwaterfall said:
Presto99 said:

Actually, that verifies that it will work for pre-orders, since it specifically says "preceding pre-order period".

That said I pre-ordered back in January along with SF and monkey ball. Now I can throw in something else for 15$ and have three games
smile.gif
smile.gif

Order a qualifying 3DS console and receive a $25 promotional credit toward a selection of 3DS games. The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account within 2 days after your order ships, and you will receive redemption instructions via email. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one promotional credit per customer.
Oh. I feel a bit dumb now, but I guess you are right. So thanks! Sweet.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had pre-ordered Ridge Racer 3d from Amazon and today they sent me e-mail giving me $10 bucks off the next order of any 3DS game.
This is good till June. They called it a digital discount.

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mysticwaterfall said:
Presto99 said:

smile.gif
smile.gif

Awesome, I preordered mine a while ago from amazon!

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought about ordering it from Amazon, but wasn't sure when it would arrive.

I just played it safe and pre-ordered it at the store. I'm getting it at midnight, so I'm satisfied.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
At first I just thought it was a book bag, but then look closely ... why just why?
blink.gif
Hey, that's what I'm choosing as my free accessory. Everything else looks so boring and useless...and never heard of CTA's quality in things like styli and screen protectors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...