Gaming Am i the only one who want a starcraft 3 or warcraft 4?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that starcraft 2 is free to play
I think it's time for a sc3 or wc4
I say wc4, because it needs to be a rts
But knowing blizzard, it may take several years because they want to make the game the most epic as possible
So, back to sc3...
Id like to see one with UED as the main antagonist
Stukov.even said in heart of the swarm that they will come back.
But my guess, it will probably be a dlc for sc2, just like nova dlc

Also, as for wc4, id like to do the campaign without doing that mmorpg thing
Id like it to be a rts

What about you?

Reactions: Xzi

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, so much yes.
I don't understand why they haven't made WC4 yet, I wonder about that a lot. Sure, WoW is making them fat stacks of cash, but they're losing out on the user base that would rather play a solid fantasy RTS. They resurrected Starcraft so why can't they make WC4?

Reactions: Xzi

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, so much yes.
I don't understand why they haven't made WC4 yet, I wonder about that a lot. Sure, WoW is making them fat stacks of cash, but they're losing out on the user base that would rather play a solid fantasy RTS. They resurrected Starcraft so why can't they make WC4?
Well, from the last news i had (cant give a source but it was trustable news site) they will consider making a wc4 after legacy of the vois releases.
We are 2.5 years after its release. So maybe well get news about it soon tm

Fishmalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The blizzard that made BW and WC3 is long dead. As bad as SC2 was, WC4 would have the added burden of being saddled with a decade of WoW lore.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm 100% down for WC3TFTHD (hell of an acronym) or Warcraft 4. I've played every Warcraft RTS game since I was a child doing direct dial multiplayer. Between standard play modes and the custom map community, Warcraft games and WC3 in particular had so much content it was ridiculous. I've put in more hours to WC3(+TFT) than any game, and I still want more, but competitive play and custom map variety need an infusion of new players.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: Shadowfied

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I had Starcraft, Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 games and love them. I tried play Starcraft 2 but I beat Terran missions for 2 days each and Zerg missions for 2 days. I play about 16 - 20 hours a day. Starcraft 2 is more short time play than old Starcraft.

About Warcraft 3 are very great game for me to play them and long time play like about 2 weeks to finish. I prefer Warcraft 3 over Starcraft 2.

I heard Warcraft 4 will be based on Starcraft 2 engine program, just little bump up system requirement than Starcraft 2 due to increase map size like about 2 to 6 times bigger. I guess Warcraft 4 would requirement Dual Core 3 GHz, 3 GB RAM or 4 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 250 GTS with 1 GB VRAM or better. Not sure about storage require on hard drive maybe take about between 10 GB to 25 GB. Warcraft 4 will able to play on Windows 7, 8 and 10.

I guess Starcraft 3 will have big improve design over Starcraft 2. It will not based on Starcraft 2 engine program, but will be new advanced engine program. More basic and advance buildings (walls, float buildings above ground, new buildings for ocean to train boats, ships, etc to load units in/out and more), more resources than mineral and gas. New units and armor vehicles and upgrade advance attack, armor, shield, etc for units and buildings. Some other race (computer player) would like to join you to be allies or team player to fight other enemy players. We and allies can repair our buildings together and heal their units. Also share our resources between us and allies if other running out of resources.

More epic for Starcraft 3 allow us to carry resources and units to another planets when finish missions in space. New weather and gravity effect will added like snow, blizzard, winds, hails, thunderstorm, rainy, twisters, hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, meteor and asteroids on different kind of planets (lava world, ocean world, toxic green world, etc) and put us and other enemies at high risk to explore something new different than Starcraft and Starcraft 2 don't have much features. Day and Night cycle will have on all kind of planets. More amazing features will be there in Starcraft 3. Some dangerous planets have display clock time count down and some without clock time count down like without warning will surprise you when something happen like in real life world! If something too dangerous on weird planet then we can flee or leave and hunt another planet anytime. We can keep move on.

About multiplayer, Co-op and CPU players (both online and offline settings) will have multiple planets orbits around few stars like suns. Each player will start own on each planet and enemy on other planet. Players and enemy players have to build strong bases then ready to lift off to hunt other planet and attack other races. It would be epic massive huge room like real 3D world map than 2D flat map (Starcraft and Starcraft 2 have 2D map) allow to us to fly to war between planets and other star systems with different planets are orbit around them. It would be awesome to play them and spend a lot of hours, weeks, and months on Starcraft 3 game.

I think Starcraft 3 system requirement is pretty high like we need have strong processor Quad Core 3 GHz +, 8 GB RAM and above, Nvidia Geforce 600 series family and above (2 GB VRAM and above), maybe take a lot of hard drive space like 30 to 60 GB. It would play on Windows 7, 8 and 10 (64 Bit only).

I would love to play Warcraft 4 and Starcraft 3 in near future when Blizzard company release out. I sure a lot of people would love them. :)

Last edited by console,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ