ROM Hack Am i ready for downgrading?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm I'm not really sure if i should install it. I had old 3ds with only cfw and i was really satisfied

It looks like that don't need the otp.bin anymore using safeA9LHinstaller =D

Don't need to rush, guy, you can downgrade to 9.2 and wait to A9LH growth more (than already is)

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Oh yea, one more thing. Since this is new 3ds xl, I mean, it's now new version. it has been bought 2 months ago, thats why it's new. Does it matter? Are maybe later made 3ds xl different than old ones which were made few years ago?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yea, one more thing. Since this is new 3ds xl, I mean, it's now new version. it has been bought 2 months ago, thats why it's new. Does it matter? Are maybe later made 3ds xl different than old ones which were made few years ago?

No, it doesn't
You just have to change the files to new 3DS 9.2 on the "updates" folder to downgrade

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Also, if i remember good, there was one site on which i could upload updates which i have downloaded and some file from my 3ds to confirm that i have download right updates. Does anyone remembers it?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I would be glad to share it, but it's obvious that I don't remember it. I have used it 2 months ago. I will look for it alone and if I find it, it will be posted here.

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
I would be glad to share it, but it's obvious that I don't remember it. I have used it 2 months ago. I will look for it alone and if I find it, it will be posted here.

Look in that iso site

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

search in that iso site this

[MEGA] [CIA/BIN] MSET 4.X & 6.X backups, Browser backups, Update packs (All Regions)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.