Alternatives to AmaRecTV for GB interceptor

Josh4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I have a GB interceptor to stream my old GB games, with the board from http://there.oughta.be/a/game-boy-capture-cartridge ;
Typically AmaRecTV handles both the audio & video for my switch capture card, however it doesn't seem to like the GB's video input at all (see below).

1696628236779.png

It's important the output can have it's audio and video captured together for other software to pickup, since the separate wires make it tough to stream in other applications without the unified input. I've tried OBS to no success, but against what I might be doing wrong i'd also want to avoid changing my OBS output to a 3:2 rez everytime I want to stream using it vs recording other things on my desktop.

Is there a software out there that'd do what AmaRecTV does, but can handle the unique 29fps NV12 stream this hardware outputs? There's more info about the card on its website, as for now only the default camera app seems to handle it without too much of a hitch.

WIN_20231006_17_37_42_Pro.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol