Hacking Alternate Stickers

redact

‮҉
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
hey all ive made some printable stickers that you can put on your EZV, now you can put this on other carts but it may be a bit bigger as the EZV sticker is slightly bigger than others
SuperFlashCard-1.png

gbatemp-1.png

ezv-1.png

Feel free to leave some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or rate them
(print on sticker paper)

Eyedunno

Trophies
XP
Country
Are your stickers just the PNGs on this page? If so, they will look terrible printed, as they're only 75dpi. Next time, use AT LEAST 200 dpi, and 600 or so is better still. Also, clean up your images and use a better NDS logo (the bigger of a source image you can find, the better).

Edit: Just in case you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll try and explain it further. What looks good on a computer monitor won't look good on a printer at the same size, and just printing something from IE or whatever will try and make it the same size as on your computer. To get a printout that looks as good as an image on your monitor, you should make the image 4-8 times larger in terms of pixels, but print it at the same size.

redact

‮҉
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Are your stickers just the PNGs on this page? If so, they will look terrible printed, as they're only 75dpi. Next time, use AT LEAST 200 dpi, and 600 or so is better still. Also, clean up your images and use a better NDS logo (the bigger of a source image you can find, the better).

Edit: Just in case you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll try and explain it further. What looks good on a computer monitor won't look good on a printer at the same size, and just printing something from IE or whatever will try and make it the same size as on your computer. To get a printout that looks as good as an image on your monitor, you should make the image 4-8 times larger in terms of pixels, but print it at the same size.
i kinda just did this in paint as i lost my photoshop cd so thats why its so sucky

Eyedunno

Trophies
XP
Country
Are your stickers just the PNGs on this page? If so, they will look terrible printed, as they're only 75dpi. Next time, use AT LEAST 200 dpi, and 600 or so is better still. Also, clean up your images and use a better NDS logo (the bigger of a source image you can find, the better).

Edit: Just in case you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll try and explain it further. What looks good on a computer monitor won't look good on a printer at the same size, and just printing something from IE or whatever will try and make it the same size as on your computer. To get a printout that looks as good as an image on your monitor, you should make the image 4-8 times larger in terms of pixels, but print it at the same size.

i kinda just did this in paint as i lost my photoshop cd so thats why its so sucky
Oh. Ouch. You could try getting GIMP. It's free, and can do most of what Photoshop can do.

redact

‮҉
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
thanks for that link it's slightly better now but not much better heres the nintendo logo thingos i used

orig size:
ninlogo.png

EZV size:
ninlogo-EZV.png

R4 size:
ninlogo-R4.png

if you make any stickers out of these can you post pics or something (i wanna see them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: