Hacking Alright. NOTHING IS WORKING AT ALL.

Have you ever had it where NOTHING WORKS AT ALL?!?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• GBA Temp FTW

• Total voters

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you restored from a NAND backup. your wii would be in whatever state it was when the backup was made...you would lose all changes made since the backup. if you only have bootmii/ios, restoring from a nand backup is NOT advised and NOT necessary...if you can load bootmii/ios, then you can fix whatever the problem is without restoring.

about your drive, Kresent is suggesting your drive is wearing out; shot; just about dead....running backup discs has been known to wear optical drives out....

JackWitherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright then... Well... i restored my hand.
autocorrect is fucking with me still...^^^

DVDx for 4.3u. Is there one? I've looked all over. The previous version gives me an error -2011 installing DVD Stub ticket.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What guides are you following???

DVDX was indeed needed somewhen for dvd backups on softmodded Wiis. Yes with cIOS rev 5!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:

DVDX was indeed needed somewhen for dvd backups on softmodded Wiis. Yes with cIOS rev 5!

he's just trolling. he's been told more than once to pick an updated guide and stick to it. he'll keep going as long as people still think they're helping him.

JackWitherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
WiiPower said:

What?
No, I mean it, I really need help. Ill post a picture of anything you want to get you to believe me.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JackWitherell said:
Krestent said:
JackWitherell said:
Krestent said:
NEVER format your Wii unless you want your rage at the thing to double and/or triple. I still would like to know whether you can boot a Wii backup off a disc.
The answer to that is no. I can use usb loader though. What I really want are GCN backups.
I get the feeling that your DVD drive is on it's way down.
.__. But its a D2E. The good one. what do you mean?
DVD Drives don't last forever...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JackWitherell said:
WiiPower said:

and that is what i am trying to do. I'm trying to run dvd backups on my wii. here is the guide I'm using. http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/w/page/8844446/USB%20Loader

why are you asking for help with that guide here? you'll have far better luck with the guides we have stickied at the top of this forum... that guide hasn't been updated in over a year...

JackWitherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
JackWitherell said:
WiiPower said:

and that is what i am trying to do. I'm trying to run dvd backups on my wii. here is the guide I'm using. http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/w/page/8844446/USB%20Loader

why are you asking for help with that guide here? you'll have far better luck with the guides we have stickied at the top of this forum... that guide hasn't been updated in over a year...
.___. but its pretty...
Ok, well, thanks. you're the first one to tell me...
you didn't have to call me a troll...
mellow.gif

JackWitherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krestent said:
JackWitherell said:
Krestent said:
JackWitherell said:
Krestent said:
NEVER format your Wii unless you want your rage at the thing to double and/or triple. I still would like to know whether you can boot a Wii backup off a disc.
The answer to that is no. I can use usb loader though. What I really want are GCN backups.
I get the feeling that your DVD drive is on it's way down.
.__. But its a D2E. The good one. what do you mean?
DVD Drives don't last forever...
Well thanks... that makes me feel a lot better...
glare.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JackWitherell said:
Old8oy said:
.___. but its pretty...
mellow.gif

lol...you started a poll raging about Nothing Working in a forum. you then refused to listen when you were told to remod with ModMii. come to find out...you're using a guide from some other site that hasn't been updated in over a year? sorry guy, but that screamed troll. instead it turns out that it was merely a lack of attention to your surroundings
tongue.gif

and you really don't need to double post. you can use the edit button ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/

JackWitherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
JackWitherell said:
Old8oy said:
.___. but its pretty...
mellow.gif

lol...you started a poll raging about Nothing Working in a forum. you then refused to listen when you were told to remod with ModMii. come to find out...you're using a guide from some other site that hasn't been updated in over a year? sorry guy, but that screamed troll. instead it turns out that it was merely a lack of attention to your surroundings
tongue.gif

and you really don't need to double post. you can use the edit button ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/
If you look closely the second one was targeted at someone else... Sorry for every misunderstanding that has happened in the last 3 days.
unsure.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JackWitherell said:
If you look closely the second one was targeted at someone else... Sorry for every misunderstanding that has happened in the last 3 days.
unsure.gif

see how I just deleted the bulk of the quoted text? you can do that to save room and fit two conversations in one post. aside from a polite bump a couple days after the last post, double posts are generally frowned upon.

JackWitherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I restored my wii to it's former glory, fixed all it's IOSes and learned that DVD drives can eventually deteriorate, and have got a usb loader up and running...

I think I'm over the whole gcn thing... unless somebody has a surefire solution...

But when I look at my USB loader, with all of it's fantastical ISOS... (2) I have Mario Party 8 and Super Paper Mario... I see that while Mario Party 8 is a whopping 3.58 Giggity-bytes and Super Paper Mario is only .40?!? How can this be?!?

NEW TASK: ISO scrubbing.

How is it done, what are it's limits on a high-class USB, and Where do I find out all this stuff without expending any more energy?

What I really want to know is... Where do I find the ISO scrubbing Guide for Dummies?

JackWitherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JackWitherell said:
NEW TASK: ISO scrubbing.

What I really want to know is... Where do I find the ISO scrubbing Guide for Dummies?

NVM. I got it. I just wish that I didn't have to switch in between windows and mac every time I wanted to scrub a freakin' iso.

D

Deleted User

Hmm. Maybe you should invest in a new dirt cheap Wii. Available for about $70/$80 in some used shops. Go bug up those instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, yea