Hacking Alright...about to buy a CycloDS but...

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where should I buy it from? Real Hot Stuff? They're giving a free 2GB OEM Card with a purchase....should I go to their site? Will they give me the latest possible version of CycloDS? Are they safe as well? And how long does it take for them to ship?

Thanks.

Posts merged

Oh what color of cartridge should I get? Or just leave it as "any"? I just wanna make sure I get one...Idc what color really.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, realhotstuff is a very reliable and fast site. You'll receive your product in less than 3 days since you live in the US (choose the cheapest shipping option).

They'll always give you the latest hardware revision of the Cyclo and you don't really need to worry about the color, if they don't have a color they'll have said so.

mega man x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine at dealwoot.com. Free shipping, screen protectors and a NSMB lanyard screen cleaner. About the same price everywhere else too.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't order from ModCentral, it's taking my CycloDS forever to get here and I just order that thing since last Thursday! >_

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dealwoot is a very reliable site too.
In general, if you live in the West Coast, buy from them. If you live on the East Coast, buy from realhotstuff. You'll probably receive your Cyclo 1 day earlier this way because shipping is closer (dealwoot is located in Los Angeles, whereas RHS is located in New Jersey).

However, if one site has a better deal than the other in your opinion, buy from that site.

BananaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought mine from Real Hot Stuff just last week, got it in two days ago. Needless to say, the Cyclo is awesome. It is the latest revision, and yes, I got my microSD promptly. I recommend the place.

veemon147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking around a few weeks ago for sites that have CycloDS and EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion pack, and for the US realhotstuff had the best price (including shipping) and reliability rating. You can check www.resellerratings.com if you're concerned about whether a site is safe to buy from or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...