Local Ninja
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
it's kind of annoying that i have to request a mods help every time i want a change made to my poll and im sure it's annoying for the mods too so my idea is to enable the poster of the poll to edit it on his own (why hasn't this been done already anyway?)

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My take on it is, once you set up a poll, you could go in and change the results of the poll by fiddling with the numbers.

iPod vs Zune: OMG, Zune has 75 more votes that iPod!!! This proves my theory that iPods suck and Zunes rule!!!

See what I mean? Even though it is a bit of a pain to have to go in and fix something for someone, I think this way it keeps things a little more honest.

Just my thoughts though...

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Just ask mthrnite. He did it for me once
wub.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i was pretty much just thinking of adding more answering options thought
That would also skew the results. One I just fixed was the "who you votin' for" thing just recently (wuzzat yours Spartan?) where he messed up and put Hillary and Obama on the same line. I had to seperate the two and fudge the numbers the best I could. Ended up splitting the votes for the joined entry and adding the diff between the two in the comments.
wacko.gif

So even if you add one more entry, that's an entry that people might have voted for to begin with, and you can't un-vote your vote.

I can see where on some things that wouldn't be an issue though... so I dunno...

('scuse me... Orange Box is calling...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: