Hacking all of these game *backups* have gotten me... bord

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the only reason you play purchased games more is because you feel obligated to get your moneys worth. if its free, you don't care as much because you didnt burn anything out of your pocket for it.

its as simple as that.

pandas0nic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
everything gets stated repeatedly in the same threads, and then the threads get repeated themselves
wink.gif

damn, read a book, get another hobby, then the time you have left to idle and play games all day will be smaller and you will use it more wisely and appreciate the time you put into the chosen game.

Aziere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had this feeling ever since I started with piracy. I used to enjoy games, and would play through pretty much every game I bought even if they weren't that good. Now thousands of games later, I pretty much play nothing.

I recently bought a modded PS2, and all I have done is burn the games. I've tried them all, but only a few held me for more than half an hour, with just two or three for several hours.

Ordered a NDS which I havent gotten yet, I wonder if it sparks any interest in me. Besides that I have a top of the line computer which have seen no games at all for several months.

But knowing how cheap and easy it is with piracy, I could never go back to how it was. That was almost 10 years ago, too much time has passed.

Though, I have the same feeling when I play MMOs, which I pay for. Which ultimately has made me stopped playing them. Maybe I'm starting to feel games are trivial?

At least playing with friends is still fun.

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im definitely choosing my games wisely, i dont want to get moderately ok games, i just think its a waste of a disc. only ones i actually liked were ssx blur, warioware, and super paper mario. everything else is just ok.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have a download limit, which makes me choose and appreciate what i download ;-)
Same here... We used to be on a 'fair usage no-limits policy' but apparently we went over our fair usage limit. So now we have 8gb monthly limit. I used to download about 15gb a month, as I only download games I'll play (I also download films and music and so on with this allowance)

- Sam

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a modded PS2, and all I have done is burn the games. I've tried them all, but only a few held me for more than half an hour, with just two or three for several hours.
Doesn't this perhaps say more about the quality of PS2 games than the quantity you have ?
I'm sure if one of them was really good, you would have spent a few hours on it at least.

I've always thought the PS2 had a ridiculously high "trash-to-treasure" ratio

oldskooldork23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happened to me with my DS and PS2. I've got over 50 PS2 backups, and I've beaten 3. I've got over 80 DS backups and I've beaten 7.

Can't wait till I get enough guts to try and install my Wiikey. Then I'll have beaten like 1 Wii game out of the 12 I've already bakced up.

Chronics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modshroom, with ur 30 wii games do u download or backup one by one? lol 30 is quiet a lot

would anyone tell the sites that u guys are downloading from that arn't tracked...??? im trying newsgroup

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know, after thinking about it, I am not going to end up modding my Wii after all. I want my Wi experience to be as full as possible, and that isn't going to happen with a modchip. I already have the Wiikey, but I have decided to not install it. My experience with the DS has actually depreciated in many ways since I have bought my flashcart.

So there, I said it. Screw Wii piracy. I am buying my Wii games.

PS: If anyone is interested in a brand new Wiikey, PM me
wink.gif

roboticas

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

As most of the people here I am also experiencing this thing.
I have been playing games for many years now (about 17-18 years) for couple of hours max in one day.

If I like a game I really appreciate it and buy it anyways. I observed that I stop playing even the games that I really really like.
This thing got me puzzled for some time. Well, just to save (some of you
smile.gif
) from suicide, the answer may not be the "pirate syndrome". The answer I found to this problem is simply because I grew up. I know this may not apply for some of you, but I believe it is true for me.

I am 27 now and I don't have so much patience as I used to have when I was a kid. My mind has already a lot of problems to process that just doesnt have enough room for "gaming thinking"
wacko.gif
. When I come home from work I just need to play something for half an hour to relax. I observed that I gradually stopped playing games that require puzzle solving and play more games that require skill (for example a driving game).

I hope you find your peace
gba.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-