Hacking All Bushing stuff goes here

Whtrvn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
although stalkid can appear to be a bit of a douche some of the time, well most of the time
tongue.gif
. i kinda doubt he would make this up, i dont think #wiidev would tolerate him in the chan if he started making shit up. and svpe aint no n00b either zidane, hes actually been very useful to the scene.
most of all, who the fuck cares.

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bushing = Traitor.. why announce this? Nintendo doesn't reply to your private mails? Then either release the patch or shut up. Why screw everyone around? To generate some buzz? Anyway, this could have opened the door to a fully open, wiimote controlled mutimedia system that does pretty much anything it's programmed to do, out of the box.

Now Bushing will get a nice job at Nintendo (can't blame him for that!) and ALL the loopholes will be closed. Nintendo is a multi billion dollar company. The want to own and control all aspects of their wares, in fact they are notorious for it (they got sued multiple times for price fixing).. so get ready for the next updates to plug up every hole.

The wii will once again become nothing more than a games console.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
bubbleboy said:
Bushing = Traitor.. why announce this? Nintendo doesn't reply to your private mails? Then either release the patch or shut up. Why screw everyone around? To generate some buzz? Anyway, this could have opened the door to a fully open, wiimote controlled mutimedia system that does pretty much anything it's programmed to do, out of the box.

Now Bushing will get a nice job at Nintendo (can't blame him for that!) and ALL the loopholes will be closed. Nintendo is a multi billion dollar company. The want to own and control all aspects of their wares, in fact they are notorious for it (they got sued multiple times for price fixing).. so get ready for the next updates to plug up every hole.

Drop dead and leave Bushing alone. Sheesh. You're just a 10 year old who wants to pirate and can't have his way. Respect his decision.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
podunk1269 said:
Introducing the Bushings Roll

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling,
Gotta make you tempers understand..

Never gonna give you no hack,
Never gonna let you run back up,
I'm gonna run to nintendo and desert you,
Never gonna make you cry,
Gonna kiss the scene goodbye,
Strongarming nintendo for homebrew
That's the best post I've seen in this thread
rofl2.gif

Also, what's with all the drama? Is there really a point to this speculation? If he releases it, good, and if he doesn't, then whatever, life goes on people.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
*reaches up his ass*

*pulls out anti-Bushing fact*

Bushing is working with Nintendo to brick the Wii of everybody with the HBC installed - you read it here first!

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeronage said:
bubbleboy said:

Drop dead and leave Bushing alone. Sheesh. You're just a 10 year old who wants to pirate and can't have his way. Respect his decision.

QUOTE(bubbleboy @ Jul 21 2008, 11:32 PM)

Are you blind, stupid, or both? A modded wii will always play games. What I'm talking about are the things I mentioned in my post.. fully open, wiimote controlled mutimedia system that does pretty much anything it's programmed to do, out of the box.

Exactly which part of that do you not understand?

Respect his decision. LOL! You've just made my day, clown!

Repect mah authorateee! Dude, you suck!

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The key word there is *appear*. Perhaps I want to appear that way to people I don't particularly care to explain myself to. Mostly I don't feel the need to do so. If random people here want to not believe a word because of my name - well, I could pretend to care but I don't. At least psycon seems to have the sense to have come to this conclusion by sane and sensible reasoning - something of a rare quality around here which I can respect.

It's fairly common knowledge in wiidev - at least to those smart enough not to be banned - that Nintendo was contacted, that I (theoretically) am responsible simply as I had a `friend of a friend` who could help pass it on, and I've been repeating this much of the tale in there for days because well, people keep asking what the story was.

I also talk to these people many of you seem to regard as gods on a daily - if not hourly - basis, directly. I'm used to that. You notice never once they've corrected or argued anything I've said as not being true? On more than one occasion marcan has had me post direct quotes on his behalf. Never been disputed because there's nothing to dispute.

Why? Because they're busy people, I have free time and I enjoy getting involved in things. As a rough example well... I wrote the vast majority of the text used on the official HBC site. Among other things. If there's something small I can do to contribute, I'll do so for the hell of doing so. Not really a big deal.
Just because people around here aren't personally involved in things, don't assume nobody else could possibly be.

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bubbleboy said:
Bushing = Traitor.. why announce this? Nintendo doesn't reply to your private mails? Then either release the patch or shut up. Why screw everyone around? To generate some buzz?
As he stated, the entire purpose was to get Nintendo to notice since they read the site but might have missed the emails. There was no "buzz" intended - places like this did that all by themselves.
Apparently he was far smarter than you since the real idea seems to have worked perfectly. Get over it.

podunk1269

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Stalkid64 said:
bubbleboy said:
Bushing = Traitor.. why announce this? Nintendo doesn't reply to your private mails? Then either release the patch or shut up. Why screw everyone around? To generate some buzz?
As he stated, the entire purpose was to get Nintendo to notice since they read the site but might have missed the emails. There was no "buzz" intended - places like this did that all by themselves.
Apparently he was far smarter than you since the real idea seems to have worked perfectly. Get over it.

Stalkid, every post you make here is to talk shit. You speculate, bitch at someone else for doing the same thing and bitch somemore. Is there a point to it, or are you just a troll?

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, feel free to point me to anywhere on gbatemp I've ever "speculated". Ever. We don't speculate on here, we come here to post firm concrete facts you seem entirely unable to grasp as being such.
I look forward to this one.

bushing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bubbleboy said:

Traitor to whose cause? Yours? What have you contributed lately?
QUOTENow Bushing will get a nice job at Nintendo (can't blame him for that!) and ALL the loopholes will be closed.
Doubt they'd offer it, and not interested anyway. Sometimes, people do things because they feel it is the "right" thing to do, even when it won't result in any sort of reward.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
bubbleboy said:
Bushing = Traitor.. why announce this? Anyway, this could have opened the door to a fully open, wiimote controlled mutimedia system that does pretty much anything it's programmed to do, out of the box.

What does a multimedia center program have to do with reading DVD-Rs?
  • Wiimote control has nothing to do with DVD reading
  • It would probably be better if it used USB
  • It will not come in a box despite whether it can read burnt DVDs

podunk1269

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Stalkid64 said:
Please, feel free to point me to anywhere on gbatemp I've ever "speculated". Ever. We don't speculate on here, we come here to post firm concrete facts you seem entirely unable to grasp as being such.
I look forward to this one.

well you keep using "we", but you are the one being a dick, not a group, just you. and until you can back up the shit spewing forth from you, it is just speculation.

on a different note, the man of the hour, Bushing is on. Hello, you seem to created a quite a buzz around here. you should read these threads about you, you'll get a kick out of them

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
WB3000 said:
bubbleboy said:
Bushing = Traitor.. why announce this? Anyway, this could have opened the door to a fully open, wiimote controlled mutimedia system that does pretty much anything it's programmed to do, out of the box.

What does a multimedia center program have to do with reading DVD-Rs?
  • Wiimote control has nothing to do with DVD reading
  • It would probably be better if it used USB
  • It will not come in a box despite whether it can read burnt DVDs
not defending him, but it would allow for dvds, possible music cds and other stuff on media(like when u just fill a dvd with crap to save space on your HDD) i think thats what hes trying to say, couldnt bushing just use this exploit in the homebrew channel to accept media on disks, as long as he blocked the game loading, no one would be able to hack it, im not sure many people can reverse enginere a elf file easily, or just have the disk reading come on an update after you install the channal from elf as so no one can hax it.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FOUR people that have broken the No Flaming rule for this thread has been suspended, as warned on the first page. This is a reminder that we are not joking around on the flaming regarding this subject.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To get the ball rolling again on discussion after the mod hammer fell...

Bushing, since you're apparently a member of the forums, why don't we have you say your piece?

davidw89

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys..i am not advocating piracy it's just sad that when someone finds an exploit he/she couldn't give it to the larger community so that we could build an "XMBC" type system onto the Wii. I am fairly sure most people would have chipped their wii if they needed to pirate it (and doesn't cost that much either) s o this would be used soley for homebrew application!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...