All Bushing stuff goes here

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sinkhead, Jul 21, 2008.

Jul 21, 2008

All Bushing stuff goes here by Sinkhead at 6:13 PM (14,512 Views / 0 Likes) 147 replies

1. Sinkhead
    OP

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    ALL Bushing stuff goes here. All other threads created on this matter will be locked.

If you're going to post in this thread, I advise you to think very carefully about whether your post breaks the rules. If it does, you WILL be warned and suspended.

We'll be keeping a close eye on this thread, so keep it civil please.

2. mcj

Member mcj GBAtemp Fan

United States
    No offense Sinkhead, but this is already heading for disaster. But at least order is trying to be kept. Good luck

3. zidane_genome

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    I had this post ready for the last thead you closed Sinkhead, lol

so here it is... and it may come off as rude, but please read though the whole thing before you decide.

-------------------------------

Bushing will never release the info, as I highly doubt he has anything to release. For the 20 mintues I was in #WiiDev, I could tell these guys are all a bunch of posers... they piggy back off each other, and pretend to make HUGE discoveries, only to be tiny things that most of us lowly peons have already thought of, and were made fun of because it was "stupid, and will never work"

Other than a Wad Manager, what real discoveries or breakthrus have anyone in the scene made? Ok, let's list them all...

Wad Manager
    file extractors (mii/save extractor/installer, and nand dump)
    channel banners/sounds (just replacing what was already there, not a big breakthru)
    programming (which was done before the TPhack with modchips)

That's about all... oh, and Custom IOS's that haven't done anything but allow unlimited access to reading a disc for dumping...

As stated (in a previous thread), bushing never found a softmod, nor do I think he'll be able to. He just wanted a nice job at Nintendo as a tester/programmer for the Wii. He made up a fake email so that everyone would stop hounding him about the softmod. 2 things stick out. First, it was sent by Nin Tendo from nintendo61@gmail.com. Why would Nintendo need a gmail account? If Tyson Green from NOA really sent that email, it would have come from t.green@nintendo.com, or tyson.green@nintendo.com or something similar. Second is the time the email was sent. At about 1:30pm. Just seems a bit fishy that the email was sent SO QUICKLY... Bushing states that he emailed Nintendo 3 times, never got a response, then all of a sudden, he posts it on his website, and POOF, instantly he gets an email.

Then there are all the little posers who claim to have first hand knowledge, and are the ones who got Bushing in touch with Nintendo, even though it's clearly shown that "Nintendo" got in touch with Bushing literally MINUTES after he posted the threat of releasing the softmod.

And lastly, the GRAMMAR!! OMG! If this Tyson Green actually works at NOA with such a poor grasp of the english language, Nintendo surely is scraping the bottom of the barrel for employees!

First sentence is only a fragment. We don't support you, but since you found it. WTF? "First of"? Wouldn't that be "First off", or "First of all"? And when you talk about AN issue, you usually use the word AN, not A. Really bad grammar. I couldn't even say that sentence with A, just sounds bad! Second sentence, just seems like someone wanting information about the hack. Wouldn't Nintendo set up a phone call, or video chat session, or something for credibility? And last time I checked, you don't end a sentence with a COMMA!

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone in particular, I'm just stating the facts with a little bit of personal negative slant towards this "discovery". Until there is PROOF, I am calling Shenanigans on this, and there is nothing short of Nintendo calling me, or Bushing releasing the "crack/softmod" that will prove it otherwise. There are too many fakes on the internet.

Shenanigans

4. Mysticcal

Newcomer Mysticcal Member

okay. I'm feeling a putup or shutup idealogy here...

sure. bushing can do whatever the hell he wants when he damn well pleases. but announcing your actions, especially those against the name of scenework and homebrew is gonna cause alot of shit to go down. If he's gonna do it, why's he gotta announce his actions is beyond me.

If ninty patches, so be it, I have a drivechip anyways. I would imagine less then 10% of wii owners know/do any homebrew work.

my $.02

5. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    In addition to what Sink said...
    The main thing we're here to avoid is the flaming. So you disagree with someone's opinion, you don't use that as justification to start insulting them. The flames will be kept under control, or you will get a short little suspension. We aren't joking around, we will not have a fourth thread on the subject erupt.

6. Lifesnoozer

Newcomer Lifesnoozer Advanced Member

Sweden
    Don't forget the claimed nintendo-employe doesn't seem to know what a question mark is.

7. mcj

Member mcj GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Not that I should have to say any of this, but: If this is going to be a discussion about Bushing then I think everyone needs to accept that except for the email (allegedly from a Nintendo employee that wasn't published), all the others were fake or just comments from site readers.

I still see discussions in this forum and others (maxconsole ... lol) were it's being debated as to if that is a legit email or not. It's really a non-issue. It's a fake email from someone who thinks they are clever.

8. g4jek8j54

Member g4jek8j54 GBAtemp Fan

United States

9. Shuny

Member Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

France
    The message you're talking about is a fake message, even bushing said it was a fake message, the official message isn't the one sent by Nin Tendo.

Considering this fact, your post is a bunch of nonsense based on a false fact.

Epic. Fail.

10. zidane_genome

United States
    Want to rephrase your comment now?

11. fischju

Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

United States
    Hopefully it isn't really an NOA rep, but somebody from the dark side

12. Shuny

Member Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

France
    Double. Epic. Fail.

13. podunk1269

Member podunk1269 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    lets just sit back a wait it out, until we know something for sure

14. skawo96

Member skawo96 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Even if this message is real, then, Nintendo sends a message like this to all mails they get . My experience. And if they bother to aswer it's next two months.

15. loading

Newcomer loading Member

the update part in his post really confuses me.

i mean the gmail thing is fake, is it not? if it's not how did the guy show blushing he is from nintendo?! i mean he'd obviously assume that to be fake at first, right?

16. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    Ok, let's clarify this.

The "Nin Tendo" (comment #1) email he got from a gmail address was FAKE. Maxconsole thought that was the real one and posted the news accordingly.

The real one from Nintendo HASN'T been published by Bushing (he explains that in comment #12).
    Every other e-mail you see there are fakes whom he received from people who thought they were "l33t" and "smart".

17. mcj

Member mcj GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The email from the gmail account is fake, which has been said about 100000 times.

Comment #12 is what is supposed to be from a "real" person at Nintendo, which was not published. It's honestly not that hard to understand

raulpica: weird, nearly the exact same post at the exact same time.

18. zidane_genome

United States
    My thoughts are that so many people wanted the info, and he didn't have it, he had to come up with something.

19. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    I don't get it.

20. mcj

Member mcj GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What info are you talking about? You think he's just making it up that someone from Nintendo contacted him? You need to clarify your comment