Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

LennartL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lets se if i got all this right i have LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file. i understand i need to unlink my nnid to be able to unban but i wonder after im done woth the unban and so. can i log in with nnid or do i need to create a new nnid to use on my console my ban by the way is the cfw ban i Think 002-0102. hope someone can answer and clearify things for me.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets se if i got all this right i have LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file. i understand i need to unlink my nnid to be able to unban but i wonder after im done woth the unban and so. can i log in with nnid or do i need to create a new nnid to use on my console my ban by the way is the cfw ban i Think 002-0102. hope someone can answer and clearify things for me.
You do not need to unlink your nnid. So ounce you inject the local friend code seed b then you will remain with your nnid and be fully unbanned.

LennartL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You do not need to unlink your nnid. So ounce you inject the local friend code seed b then you will remain with your nnid and be fully unbanned.
Ok thx for the answer but I will loose all downloaded games and such from eShop right ? But you mean I can go online afterwards and use eShop as normal and play online. And friend code seed I have does come from my other 3ds console i assume that my old 3ds there I got the friend code seed will be banned Instead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok thx for the answer but I will loose all downloaded games and such from eShop right ? But you mean I can go online afterwards and use eShop as normal and reinstall my eShop games and play online. And friend code seed I have does come from my other 3ds console i assume that my old 3ds there I got the friend code seed will be banned Instead.

LennartL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thx for the answer but I will loose all downloaded games and such from eShop right ? But you mean I can go online afterwards and use eShop as normal and play online. And friend code seed I have does come from my other 3ds console i assume that my old 3ds there I got the friend code seed will be banned Instead.

just thinkin

just thinking is it Worth to unban myself if i will still use freeshop and other stuff. Dont know exatcly the banning process works. can Nintendo see that im using freeshop on my console ? i mean still have acess to eshop as it is right now. dont know really if i have missed any cool online games expect mario kart but i have played that so many times Before so its not a big deal for me.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No you won't loose eShop purchases that is for the Pokemon ban not the cfw ban. If you have the cfw ban and do method 1 or 2 then you could just forget that you got banned and everything will be back to how it was before you got banned. If you do method 3 you will get banned again eventually but you can just do it again to get unbanned again using a new seed.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just thinkin

just thinking is it Worth to unban myself if i will still use freeshop and other stuff. Dont know exatcly the banning process works. can Nintendo see that im using freeshop on my console ? i mean still have acess to eshop as it is right now. dont know really if i have missed any cool online games expect mario kart but i have played that so many times Before so its not a big deal for me.
They could possibly see that you are using freeshop. But right now it is unknown if they exactly can. If you do the steps to avoid the ban then you should be safe as long as you don't go online early on games leaked.

D

Deleted User

To restore the nand I have to restore the original seed? If the backup is done now with this public seed and I restore later, does brick occur as well?
Um no it should not brick you,it will just reinstall your original seed once you restore your NAND,then you can restore the unbaned public seed you are probably using after the restoring of the NAND backup.Overwriting your seeds with other ones does not result in any bricks whatsoever.

Last edited by ,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!

If I use a public seed and restore my nand, can I suffer brick?
No you will not brick. If you are restoring your nand from before injecting a public seed then you will get the seed you had when you made the nand backup. Worse case scenario you have to do method 3 again. Ooops! Didn't see someone already answered.

Last edited by gamemasteru03,
Trophies
XP
No you will not brick. If you are restoring your nand from before injecting a public seed then you will get the seed you had when you made the nand backup. Worse case scenario you have to do method 3 again. Ooops! Didn't see someone already answered.

Okay, just to make it clear, my 3ds is with a public seed now, it's in version 11.6, if I restore my backup from version 11.2 it will get my old seed, correct?

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, just to make it clear, my 3ds is with a public seed now, it's in version 11.6, if I restore my backup from version 11.2 it will get my old seed, correct?
Yes it will. By backing up your nand you will backing up your CTRNAND to be more precise. All of the files/folders (including the LFCS_B) inside it are stored on there so you will have youd old one back (however, I remind that it doesn't unban your old LFCS_B). After restoring your nand you need to inject a public seed ( it can be the one you're using now) again.

Cloudrip11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was online on Ultra Moon and after I turned off the game and went to check my FL, it said I was banned. :(
I just started playing also, and when i tried to connect to festival plaza online it said i was also banend

I was online on Ultra Moon and after I turned off the game and went to check my FL, it said I was banned. :(
I just started playing Pokemon ultra moon today, and when i tried connecting festival plaza online it said i was banned. Suxxx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs. +1