Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Meh. I'm pretty sure they have figured it out, but haven't made it public for whatever reason.
Well, I know that what I use isn't public because we don't have expendable consoles to find out if Nintendo could patch it or not. It's too expensive to find out. It's literally two lines of code added to Luma, though, so anyone could do what we did and just read 3dbrew to figure it out. All the necessary information is public, but compiled code is not.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I know that what I use isn't public because we don't have expendable consoles to find out if Nintendo could patch it or not. It's too expensive to find out. It's literally two lines of code added to Luma, though, so anyone could do what we did and just read 3dbrew to figure it out. All the necessary information is public, but compiled code is not.
Actually, wasn't it sorta public? I recall PF2M making a PR implementing a bypass for the Pokemon hyperbans (subsequently denied by TuxSH because of worries for non-hyperbanned consoles get banned).

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually, wasn't it sorta public? I recall PF2M making a PR implementing a bypass for the Pokemon hyperbans (subsequently denied by TuxSH because of worries for non-hyperbanned consoles get banned).
No, and that PR was actually made by Nanquitas. What he submitted used a hard coded string that changed the device ID to "1234". This idea was adapted from PF2M(?)'s guide on achieving this with NTR CFW. It was also shortly fixed by Nintendo, and they now require a legitimately signed ID. What I use takes the CTCert (for signing) and device ID of an unbanned console and injects it into the ITCM of a banned console. This totally "unbans" 022-2812 (in memory), and allows the creation of a new NNID as well as the use of other Nintendo Network services.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, and that PR was actually made by Nanquitas. What he submitted used a hard coded string that changed the device ID to "1234". This idea was adapted from PF2M(?)'s guide on achieving this with NTR CFW. It was also shortly fixed by Nintendo, and they now require a legitimately signed ID. What I use takes the CTCert (for signing) and device ID of an unbanned console and injects it into the ITCM of a banned console. This totally "unbans" 022-2812 (in memory), and allows the creation of a new NNID as well as the use of other Nintendo Network services.
Interesting. So kinda like the LCFS_B method but much more thorough. Having said that, considering as I am not SUMO banned, I doubt I will have a use for it.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Method 2 for 002 ban(This will unban you from online use on games see below on how to get unbanned from the eshop)(This method may sometimes not work!!!)
Does this method still work? I'm willing to try this as I'm only game banned, but I don't want to risk my eshop account.

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i unlinked it and changed the friendcode thing but every time i try to make a new id it wont let me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i unlinked it and changed the friendcode thing but every time i try to make a new id it wont let me
i can playonline and dl updates,but no eshop and badge arcade

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i can playonline and dl updates,but no eshop and badge arcade
There's no (public) way around that. You can regain access back to the eShop by removing your NNID, but by doing so you'll lose any legitimate purchases.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: gamemasteru03

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LocalFriendCodeSeed A and B are basically the same. Just rename the Seed you got to LocalFriendCodeSeed_A

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Ah, I figured it'd be the same, it still didn't work, but someone mentioned later the console had to have done a system transfer before, which I didn't. Ah well, method 1 still works.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Local Friend Code SEED A and Local Friend Code SEED B are different from each other. They're the console's Friend Service certificates encrypted using the SEED block cypher algorithm.

Whenever a console uses Local Friend Code SEED Type-A or Type-B, varies depending on how the console is manufactured. The most common one is Local Friend Code SEED Type-B, while the consoles that use Local Friend Code SEED Type-A are usually found in limited edition consoles, just like with the IPS screens, instead of getting TX.

Reactions: gamemasteru03

Freikugel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have error code 002-0121 and I've tried unbanning myself every possible way with a friend code that has been confirmed numerous times to still be functioning perfectly. Are there any factors I could be overlooking that could cause this error to stick around? It's honestly getting tiring.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I have error code 002-0121 and I've tried unbanning myself every possible way with a friend code that has been confirmed numerous times to still be functioning perfectly. Are there any factors I could be overlooking that could cause this error to stick around? It's honestly getting tiring.

Are you on latest fw?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your putting the right local friend code seed b in the files9 folder and that you are using the latest version of godmode9.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Um, unfortunately you've got the worst one: A hyperban! Dx

Changing the Local Friend Code SEED won't make a difference with this type of ban. You're unable to access any Nintendo Network services AT ALL (which results in error code 022-2812). The ban is tied to the deviceID, which is hardcoded into the 3DS System on a Chip (SoC). You can only evade this ban by spoofing the DeviceID, which can only be done in a custom build of Luma3DS. Even so, you've lost your Nintendo eShop purchase history anyway, which I know, really sucks. And I'm really sorry to hear that it's happened to you. :c

You can however, unlink your NNID from your 3DS console though by changing the nnidsave.bin, or do a system format. That should be able to restore your eShop access, but you won't be able to use Nintendo Network services without spoofing your DeviceID. Also, the DeviceID has to be from an actual 3DS console, it cannot be made up, otherwise the servers will detect it as invalid.

Last edited by Platinum Lucario,

Freikugel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, unfortunately you've got the worst one: A hyperban! Dx

Changing the Local Friend Code SEED won't make a difference with this type of ban. You're unable to access any Nintendo Network services AT ALL (which results in error code 022-2812). The ban is tied to the deviceID, which is hardcoded into the 3DS System on a Chip (SoC). You can only evade this ban by spoofing the DeviceID, which can only be done in a custom build of Luma3DS. Even so, you've lost your Nintendo eShop purchase history anyway, which I know, really sucks. And I'm really sorry to hear that it's happened to you. :c

You can however, unlink your NNID from your 3DS console though by changing the nnidsave.bin, or do a system format. That should be able to restore your eShop access, but you won't be able to use Nintendo Network services without spoofing your DeviceID. Also, the DeviceID has to be from an actual 3DS console, it cannot be made up, otherwise the servers will detect it as invalid.
Shit, really? That blows. Is there a guide on how to fix up my device ID? I've deleted my e-shop history before and don't mind doing it again so long as I get my internet access back. Although, would a system format wipe out stuff like FBI and GM9? If it's just the games and save data that go, then I would honestly not mind system formatting so long as I can back up my saves somehow.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Shit, really? That blows. Is there a guide on how to fix up my device ID? I've deleted my e-shop history before and don't mind doing it again so long as I get my internet access back. Although, would a system format wipe out stuff like FBI and GM9? If it's just the games and save data that go, then I would honestly not mind system formatting so long as I can back up my saves somehow.
Don't format your console, just inject a blank nnidsave. This will allow you to regain access to the eShop, but you won't be able to create a new NNID. In order to be able to play online again you need to inject an unbanned local friend code seed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol