Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

chr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You said that your NNID is still linked to your EmuNAND.
yeah thats the problem, can't access eshop/update games in emunand.
I also can't remove the nnid from the settings since it has been banned.

are there any additional steps i'am missing after injecting those 2 modified files?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats the problem, can't access eshop/update games in emunand.
I also can't remove the nnid from the settings since it has been banned.

are there any additional steps i'am missing after injecting those 2 modified files?
If you inject a blank nnidsave it removes your NNID from the system. It doesn't unlink it server side, though.

Aru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! So I was able to unban myself with method 3. It's all great I can use the eshop, the gts, get mystery gifts on Pokemon, but whenever I try to interact with somebody during wondertrade OR battle spot it'd always either end in a "communication failed" error or just flat out waits until the 90 seconds reach 0. I also tried using other games with (real time?) interaction but still no luck. Is it because multiple people share the local seed b or is there something I just missed?

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi! So I was able to unban myself with method 3. It's all great I can use the eshop, the gts, get mystery gifts on Pokemon, but whenever I try to interact with somebody during wondertrade OR battle spot it'd always either end in a "communication failed" error or just flat out waits until the 90 seconds reach 0. I also tried using other games with (real time?) interaction but still no luck. Is it because multiple people share the local seed b or is there something I just missed?
Have U by chance edited your Pocemãos???
Most likely your game is the culprit, otherwise you would not even get online

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never heard of this try in a bit maybe its something wrong with nintendo's severs.

chr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tried the unban eshop method again and this time it worked (i guess i injected an unmodified file last time :P)
thanks for the help boyz

Blackforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The eShop unban method says to change your id expect for the first 2 letters and shows the example of ZX56823410. So, my 3DS has a ID like ZXY56823410, so the same amount of Numbers but a 3rd letter. It's also shown on the secure info A when editing it. Should I change the 3rd letter or leave it as it is? I dont want to brick my 3ds obviously, so I rather ask before doing something stupid.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The eShop unban method says to change your id expect for the first 2 letters and shows the example of ZX56823410. So, my 3DS has a ID like ZXY56823410, so the same amount of Numbers but a 3rd letter. It's also shown on the secure info A when editing it. Should I change the 3rd letter or leave it as it is? I dont want to brick my 3ds obviously, so I rather ask before doing something stupid.
Well I heard some people have that 3rd letter I would keep it as it is and just change all the numbers but I did hear that some people changed that 3rd letter and didnt brick.

Reactions: Blackforce

Blackforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I just did what you said and only changed the numbers. First time trying to access the eShop gave me a 011-3136 error, but after clicking okay the shop restarted and I can now enter the eShop again. nice!
I also used the 3rd unban method and played a round Mario Kart 7 online, it worked perfectly. So, thx for the tutorial and your answer, it helped me a lot!

Last edited by Blackforce,

Bateees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would Nintendo block access to their eShop to actually purchase games? That has to be one of the dumbest decisions a corporation has ever made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated