Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the New 3DS XL is not banned, and your NNID accounts should have transferred, can you log into your original NNID that you were using before the system was banned?

I also tried doing a system transfer from my banned 3DS to my unbanned 3DS… Nothing happened. The system transfer didn't work. Both systems say I can't do another system transfer for 7 days, but nothing actually transferred. The source (banned) system was formatted, and the target (never banned) system just has a blank home menu, like it was formatted too.

The ban stayed on the source system. Since both systems appear to be formatted, it's a good thing I had NAND backups so I could read my old data again. Maybe I'll try again in 7 more days?
I cant I tried and it wouldnt let me so I called nintendo who made me wait 2 hours just to hear that they cant and my nnid is dead forever on all 3ds's

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wrote a nasty customer service report after that because technically they are stealing the eshop games I brought with my money. I guess since I made this tourial I will try to get as many people unbanned as I can unbanned to try to see how they like me now!

Daniel Sahr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant I tried and it wouldnt let me so I called nintendo who made me wait 2 hours just to hear that they cant and my nnid is dead forever on all 3ds's
I wrote a nasty customer service report after that because technically they are stealing the eshop games I brought with my money. I guess since I made this tourial I will try to get as many people unbanned as I can unbanned to try to see how they like me now!
Oh man, that is brutal. I've been a Nintendo fan for half my life, my first game was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:EOT at age 7, and I've been a fanboy ever since. I want to play ONE goddamn game a week early, misclick, and get banned form ever using my NNID on a 3ds ever again. I sure as hell won't buy more games from the eShop on the switch, and now, I'm even considering whether I should even support them anymore. Ah, who am I kidding, of course I will, but at the very least I thank you for helping us get out of these dark times! I really do appreciate it.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, that is brutal. I've been a Nintendo fan for half my life, my first game was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:EOT at age 7, and I've been a fanboy ever since. I want to play ONE goddamn game a week early, misclick, and get banned form ever using my NNID on a 3ds ever again. I sure as hell won't buy more games from the eShop on the switch, and now, I'm even considering whether I should even support them anymore. Ah, who am I kidding, of course I will, but at the very least I thank you for helping us get out of these dark times! I really do appreciate it.
That wss basically what I was like a kid who tried to buy every nintendo system and game and wanted to play moon early and played online so after I got banned I decided to get a new3dsxl because my old3dsxl was 5 years old so my parents brought me one for christmas and I tried to install a9lh but crapped up on the systrensfer so sudoku didnt transfer so i decided to tell them i lost the banned 3ds and ask for my nnid back to get 4swords so i waited 20min in a phone line to a swag dude who gave no crap i was banned but he then transferd me to the supervisor after being with him for a hour. The women then told me my nnid was dead forever. My parents were listing and then forced me to give them the phone . I was then very upset becuase all the games I paid for were gone.My parents then went into rage mode and began asking when the ban woudl be gone and the women said it was perma. Then we told them how I BROUGHT the game and it was a one time mistake. Then my parents plain out accused the women of stealing all my games that I brought from the eshop. Then they stated that they were lossing me as a coustemer a kid who was saving every pennney I got for a switch.My parents even got a thing to email nintendo of japan. I think the women felt extremelly bad and said that she could do nothing and we ended the phone call with a sarvastic merry christmas. I really dont know if I want a switch anymore and now I will have to pirate all the games nintendo stole from me. I guess the little joy I got outbof this was that my parents roasted nintendo.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That wss basically what I was like a kid who tried to buy every nintendo system and game and wanted to play moon early and played online so after I got banned I decided to get a new3dsxl because my old3dsxl was 5 years old so my parents brought me one for christmas and I tried to install a9lh but crapped up on the systrensfer so sudoku didnt transfer so i decided to tell them i lost the banned 3ds and ask for my nnid back to get 4swords so i waited 20min in a phone line to a swag dude who gave no crap i was banned but he then transferd me to the supervisor after being with him for a hour. The women then told me my nnid was dead forever. My parents were listing and then forced me to give them the phone . I was then very upset becuase all the games I paid for were gone.My parents then went into rage mode and began asking when the ban woudl be gone and the women said it was perma. Then we told them how I BROUGHT the game and it was a one time mistake. Then my parents plain out accused the women of stealing all my games that I brought from the eshop. Then they stated that they were lossing me as a coustemer a kid who was saving every pennney I got for a switch.My parents even got a thing to email nintendo of japan. I think the women felt extremelly bad and said that she could do nothing and we ended the phone call with a sarvastic merry christmas. I really dont know if I want a switch anymore and now I will have to pirate all the games nintendo stole from me. I guess the little joy I got outbof this was that my parents roasted nintendo.
Just wait for piracy on the Switch :tpi:

If Nintendo steals your games then you can steal theirs amiright?

Hans12

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i have a doubt. If I install a public Friend Code Seed on my console, can I remove it later and re-put my old banned Friend Code Seed without problems? In case there is a miracle and Nintendo remove the ban.

Sorry for my english :(

Hypnotizing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Doing method 2 , the one where you must have a 3ds that's done a transfer, doesn't harm the target 3ds from said transfer?

chr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys, got 2 quick questions.

I just injected a new friendcodeB (in SysNand) but I still get the 002 error in emunand, should i rather inject in EmuNand?

what new ID do i put into the file secureinfoA when trying to regain eshop access? Just arbitrary numbers (except first 2 letters and same length)?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, got 2 quick questions.

I just injected a new friendcodeB (in SysNand) but I still get the 002 error in emunand, should i rather inject in EmuNand?

what new ID do i put into the file secureinfoA when trying to regain eshop access? Just arbitrary numbers (except first 2 letters and same length)?
You just randomize secure info A to get rid of 022 and inject into emunand.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I realy don't understand, why they are perma banning people this time, where many people who just wanted to play it early got banned, while in the past sky3ds and gateway users with public headers (and who are more likely only pirates) got only banned for a few days, if they did it the first time.
But its their right to do it, since we still used a pirated copy on their online service, and its the only thing they are able to permaban. But I would still prefer not being able to play online over not being able to get the games again.

Reactions: Lacius

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realy don't understand, why they are perma banning people this time, where many people who just wanted to play it early got banned, while in the past sky3ds and gateway users with public headers (and who are more likely only pirates) got only banned for a few days, if they did it the first time.
But its their right to do it, since we still used a pirated copy on their online service, and its the only thing they are able to permaban. But I would still prefer not being able to play online over not being able to get the games again.
Yeah I have all these questions too...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

randomize meaning i pick a string of random numbers (not generated in some way)?
Yeah just pick random numbers you like.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
randomize meaning i pick a string of random numbers (not generated in some way)?
You could use random.org to generate a random number between 0-99999999, remembering to put zeroes in front of your number if the result is fewer than eight digits.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Iwata was a good man. Now the president is Kimishima

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.