Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nvm it was removed will put on a google drive
Dude I think you should wait intill the current one is dead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is actually a 4th method which requires a "sacrificial" 3DS/2DS. But, multiple bans can be removed using the same sacrificial console and it allows you to create and link a new NNID on the originals. Great for those who have a spare and want to use their main console online again. It does involve a system transfer and in effect you mvoe the ban to the spare console.[/QUOT
There is actually a 4th method which requires a "sacrificial" 3DS/2DS. But, multiple bans can be removed using the same sacrificial console and it allows you to create and link a new NNID on the originals. Great for those who have a spare and want to use their main console online again. It does involve a system transfer and in effect you mvoe the ban to the spare console.
Transfers dont work that way.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any special reason why it must be a public one? I thought it would be a good idea to just share one between me and my banned friend, but not sure if this public one has anything unique to it
Use method 1,method 3 is for people who dont have friend willing to share or a 2nd 3ds.

Reactions: Ricken

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you can't use it on sysnand at all? have a9lh with everything setup without emunand, just sysnand on the most recent update :(
If you have A9LH, then you can use it on sysNAND. If you don't have A9LH, then this kind of edit to the sysNAND will result in a brick. In other words, if one does not have A9LH, then everything he or she ever does should be to the emuNAND.

verne94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I didn't find a similar question in this thread, so I'll ask:
I got my hands on a banned 3DS running rxTools 3, without A9LH or decrypt9, so I planned to install them in order to use the unban method (and upgrade to luma3ds). Before starting the work, I saw in the section ' installing arm9loaderhax ' of the guide located at https://3ds.guide/ that it is required to open the browser and connect to a website. Will it be possible to complete this passage or that 3ds can't be unbanned?
Sorry to bother you @gamemasteru03 , could you please confirm or deny the question in the quoted post?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can now link a nnid!!!

it bricks everytime i try it, am i doing something wrong?
What are you using?

Any kind soul willing to do the nnid link thing with me?I really don't want to have to pay 20$ for oot3d a game I already brought.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is intresting
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5hkhyz/nnid_linked_after_unban_method/

Anybody willing to do this for me?I will greatly appreciate it.

I will update the guide with this.

Tried it, it wasn't successful. But it did allow me to access Eshop in the end.

I followed the steps to the T.
1. Create NNID on unbanned and export nnidsave.bin
2. Import the nnidsave.bin on the banned 3ds
3. Open Eshop on banned, get the error
4. Delete the NNID from NNID settings on unbanned 3ds
5. Re open Eshop on banned, get an error but then get taken to NNID settings to create a new NNID
6. Click on Create new NNID

BUT I got error code 022-2812 (Cannot use NNID services on this device) and it brought me to eshop, where it works now. My friends list mii is different and named different.
At this point should I go back to using the blank NNIDsave.bin? Or continue with this just to have eshop access for game updates? At this point I'm fully unbanned (online play, Eshop), but not with an NNID of my own. Even though the NNID has been deleted, I don't even know how I have this made up NNID still.

Before following this, I used method 2 to unban by using my ex's lfcsb, edited my secureinfoA, and injected a blank NNIDsave.

Edit: So I restored the blank NNIDsave.bin and I still have eshop access? Odd

Last edited by MattKimura,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

5. Re open Eshop on banned, get an error but then get taken to NNID settings to create a new NNID

BUT I got error code 022-2812 (Cannot use NNID services on this device) and it brought me to eshop, where it works now. My friends list mii is different and named different.
At this point should I go back to using the blank NNIDsave.bin? Or continue with this just to have eshop access for game updates? At this point I'm fully unbanned (online play, Eshop), but not with an NNID of my own. Even though the NNID has been deleted, I don't even know how I have this made up NNID still.

Before following this, I used method 2 to unban by using my ex's lfcsb, edited my secureinfoA, and injected a blank NNIDsave.

So youre kept with the id made on the not banned console or do you have no id?

Heres the instructionson reddit maybe I messed up."
Create an NNID on the unbanned 3DS.

Dump that console's nnidsave.bin, then inject it into the 3DS that's been banned before

Enter the eShop on the 3DS that's been banned before, which will give an error about the NNID.

Unlink the NNID from the unbanned 3DS in system settings, you're gonna login and and go to the last page and delete the nnid

Re-enter the eShop on the banned 3DS, which will take you to the NNID settings. and there you make a new NNID which it should link succesfully.

Thanks to Shelby--san for writing the steps."

spkuja

Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
This hasn't been proven to be true or not. Transferring a ban makes absolutely no sense logically since CTCert and the device ID aren't transferred. Nothing conclusive has been found and it seems entirely random. There has to be some kind of precursor to the transfer in order for the ban to be "transferred", but nobody knows what that is.

I've done it twice. Once with my own 3DS and once with my friends. I have another 2 that I need to unban, so I will video the next one as proof. But this is the full method I used:

• Extract Friendcode Seed B and moveable.sed from banned console
  • Replace contents of Friendcode Seed B with that in moveable.sed (I assume using a public seed would work here also, this is just to get the console online)
  • Inject the Friend code Seed B file back into the sysnand
  • Download and inject a dummy nnindsave.bin (Is that the correct name?)
So, at this point, you have removed your NNID from the console and you should be able to go online - You can check this with the friend's list.

The next step is to system transfer the banned 3DS to the 3DS that you want to move the ban too. Once all is complete, let the originally banned 3DS format and go through start up. Once set up it will be able to go online, create a new NNID and access the eshop. Meanwhile, the 3DS that you transferred to will be able to go online, but it will not be able to access the eshop or create a new NNID.

As I have said before, I have removed two bans using this method. Effectively moving both bans to the one 3DS system. It's important to note that the original NNIDs were lost as were the original friend codes. You have to set up as a whole new system. The other downfall is that you still have to wait 7 days before you can do it again.

Doubt me all you want but it works. This leads me to believe that the bans are based on something other than the 3DS serial codes.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done it twice. Once with my own 3DS and once with my friends. I have another 2 that I need to unban, so I will video the next one as proof. But this is the full method I used:

• Extract Friendcode Seed B and moveable.sed from banned console
  • Replace contents of Friendcode Seed B with that in moveable.sed (I assume using a public seed would work here also, this is just to get the console online)
  • Inject the Friend code Seed B file back into the sysnand
  • Download and inject a dummy nnindsave.bin (Is that the correct name?)
So, at this point, you have removed your NNID from the console and you should be able to go online - You can check this with the friend's list.

The next step is to system transfer the banned 3DS to the 3DS that you want to move the ban too. Once all is complete, let the originally banned 3DS format and go through start up. Once set up it will be able to go online, create a new NNID and access the eshop. Meanwhile, the 3DS that you transferred to will be able to go online, but it will not be able to access the eshop or create a new NNID.

As I have said before, I have removed two bans using this method. Effectively moving both bans to the one 3DS system. It's important to note that the original NNIDs were lost as were the original friend codes. You have to set up as a whole new system. The other downfall is that you still have to wait 7 days before you can do it again.

Doubt me all you want but it works. This leads me to believe that the bans are based on something other than the 3DS serial codes.
You did not inject a modefied secure info A that is why the ban is transfering...

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Isn't this only viable if you've done a system transfer at some point before being banned? The contents of your LFCS and moveable.sed only differ after doing so, apparently.

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use rxTools. First time was working. This time brick
All the bricks that happened in this thread were because people still use an ancient CFW (please, PLEASE update to Luma and forget about rxTools) and/or injects stuff to sysnand. The warnings in the OP are there for something, people...

Last edited by Demirramon,
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head