Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I do method three, is there any kind of way in which Nintendo can identify my 3DS or they no longer can as I'm using another seed? Probably obvious but I want to be sure.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
If I do method three, is there any kind of way in which Nintendo can identify my 3DS or they no longer can as I'm using another seed? Probably obvious but I want to be sure.
They can still identify your device with your DeviceID. That's why you still can't link an NNID properly.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
But then, if I play online, they can ban something else than my LFC if the public LFC gets banned?
Once you've received the hyperban there isn't anything worse. If the public LFCS gets banned then everyone using it gets banned and has to find a new one. You'll still be banned from Nintendo Network services though since your Device ID is banned.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Means this some user bricked the console or only the emunand?
Trying this on emunand should be safer than sysnand, right?
If i make a emunand backup before should make this a very safe methode, right?
It bricked the system, I would highly recomend getting a9lh. Do not mess with system nand unless you have a9lh it is a very easy way to brick. Follow this guide to get a9lh https://3ds.guide.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm curious.

If i transfer data from my o3ds(the cfw/pokemon s&m 002-banned) to a non banned n3ds would it work(method 2)

And what if i never visited the eshop?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...er-requires-2-3dss.450388/page-7#post-6879863 this will be the way to go, It should fully unban the system even nnid services.

Reactions: DragonRider

Manlydonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm method 3 fixes 002-102. Sir, I appreciate it greatly!

how did everyone finish this step? 5. Change all the numbers and letters to a 0 (Ex.AE changes into 00)(This can easily be done by starting at the top and just holding down 0)
Might be late to reply to this, but I replaced a big section with 0's, then highlighted, right clicked and hit Copy, then held CTRL+B.

Attachments

• 15240191_1468636899830368_203240671_n.jpg
    15240191_1468636899830368_203240671_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 15282050_1468677786492946_1960355498_n.jpg
    15282050_1468677786492946_1960355498_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by Manlydonut,

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am unbanned using method three! This is great, thank you so much! Even if it's temporal and the LFC gets banned someday, being able to do this so easily is amazing! :D

Waidowai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It bricked the system, I would highly recomend getting a9lh. Do not mess with system nand unless you have a9lh it is a very easy way to brick. Follow this guide to get a9lh https://3ds.guide.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...er-requires-2-3dss.450388/page-7#post-6879863 this will be the way to go, It should fully unban the system even nnid services.

I managed to unbrick my system and also unbanned it. With method 2 again (and A9LH this time xD).
So I tested everything and I can play online. So my question is if I can link the game synchro. The Pokemon Global Link thing with my old account? Or do I risk a ban and should make a new one?

Yamakawa Bros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo gave me this method to unlink a id :
1. Go to the system’s HOME menu. Select “System Settings,” then select “Nintendo Network ID Settings.”
2. Select “Sign In.” Enter the password associated to the Nintendo Network ID, then “Confirm.”
3. The error message (“You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this console”) will appear on the screen.
4. While the error message is onscreen, hold down the X button and Y button, and tap “OK.”
5. Select “Yes” to unlink the Nintendo Network ID from the system.
6. You will receive a message that the NNID link has been removed. Tap “OK” to return to the system settings.

They said that you would be able to type your stuff again and fix it. For now, I haven't done it yet

hellviruz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your movable seed might be the same as your local friend code seed b; make sure you had done a system transfer before being banned. If you had done a system transfer before being banned you can try extracting an old movable seed from a nand backup and hope that is diffrent or you could just use method 3.

How can I access it from an old nand backup without restoring it?

p.s. Sorry I just saw you answered me before that you didn't know how

Last edited by hellviruz,
D

Deleted User

Holy shit is there a faster way to change the NNIDsave to all zeros in a hex editor? Ive been holding down the 0 key for half an hour and the scroll bar hasn't even moved

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol