Homebrew [Tutorial] How to Fully Unban Using System Transfer (requires 2 3DSs)

Did this method work for you?

• No, and I am not on A9LH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and Previously did a System Transfer to the banned system

• No, and did not Previously do a System Transfer to the banned system

• Total voters

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Do what Emanuele says, except transfer the ban to the 2DS after and scrap that instead of the o3DS, unless of course you prefer the 2DS over the o3DS, lol.
omg, my sister's DSi XL have The Legend of Zelda Four Swords!!!

I can just transfer it to my (also) sister's 2DS lol.

lww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
omg, my sister's DSi XL have The Legend of Zelda Four Swords!!!

I can just transfer it to my (also) sister's 2DS lol.

oh I just post this by misunderstanding you transfer a nnid of a banned system,

sorry...

Last edited by lww,
Reactions: KytuzuEX

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Is there someone could have a try to system transfer a banned system(temporary changing the device ID)with an nnid to an unbanned system?

This may not be able to unban the banned system

but may unlink and transfer the nnid of the banned system to the unbanned one
I don't think this will be possible, due to error 022-2501 we have to unlink our ID to connect to Nintendo Network.
Maybe it's possible to link the ID to the new console (or ask to Nintendo to relink to the new one)

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
oh I just post this by misunderstanding you transfer a nnid of a banned system,

sorry...
I don't intend to transfer my NNID from my banned 3DS (even though, I want it.)

The New 3DS and the 2DS, both doesn't have any NNID.

That's why I fear using my banned 3DS even though it has one of the DSi exploit games to transfer directly to my New 3DS following the Plailect's guide.

lww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I don't think this will be possible, due to error 022-2501 we have to unlink our ID to connect to Nintendo Network.
Maybe it's possible to link the ID to the new console (or ask to Nintendo to relink to the new one)

But somebody before just post that he had done this and using his nnid of banned system in the new system now.

I think the 002-2501 is due to your device ID is still be in the blacklist thing of server

so how about transfer with another device ID by changing it temporary by CFW

then althogh the nnid isn't fit with this new device Id

but still a tansfer could be success in this situation?

I think it is still worth to have a try right?

I just could not cause I don't havr two new 3ds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't intend to transfer my NNID from my banned 3DS (even though, I want it.)

The New 3DS and the 2DS, both doesn't have any NNID.

That's why I fear using my banned 3DS even though it has one of the DSi exploit games to transfer directly to my New 3DS following the Plailect's guide.

:unsure: so have you try tranfer a nnid 3ds before?

Last edited by lww,

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
:unsure: so... have you tried to transfer an 3DS NNID before?
Unfortunately, no. I never had the case myself being forced to transfer my NNID to another 3DS until now. (Even though, I can't because of sacrifices)

I only have been for 5 years with my O3DS since version 2.0.0 and my NNID for 3 years and half.

Last edited by KytuzuEX,
Reactions: lww

Maishul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So question, my friend has agreed to let me use his 3DS since he doesn't care for any of the features that he'd be using-- but will both 3DSes still be on CFW and still have FBI, Luma and HBC on them?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so skeptical of this, there's about the same ratio of people saying that a system transfer DOESN'T unban the source system, and people saying that it DOES unban the source system.

Personally, I don't see how it would unban the source system, because it's not like it's getting a brand new device id, ctcert, localfriendcodeseed, etc after transferring, right? that wouldn't make any sense from what I know

I'd really like someone to prove whichever side they stand on, be it that it DOES unban the source system, or it DOESN'T, because right now, how I see it, based on how things are supposed to work, it shouldn't unban the source system

Reactions: MattKimura

elfkinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so if all you have is an online ban, is this method safe for both systems since, all you need for an online ban is a local friendcode? Or am I completely wrong.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This did NOT unban the source system (for me, and again, I don't see how it could technically do it in the first place), at ALL. The target system stayed unbanned, but the source still has the 2812 error, just tried.

elfkinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would add a what type of ban did you have to the survey too, since if all it creates is a new friend code it should only remove one type of ban. Maybe we can make a tool that simulates a system transfer to create a new LFCSb

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would add a what type of ban did you have to the survey too, since if all it creates is a new friend code it should only remove one type of ban. Maybe we can make a tool that simulates a system transfer to create a new LFCSb
Can confirm my source system's LFCSb didn't change

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
There's someone who can confirm that transferring from a banned O3DS NNID to a newly N3DS can ban the new handheld? I need the Zelda Four Swords DSi game since the transfer of another 3DS (unbanned) that also had that game, failed to appear on my N3DS. So, the NNID is unusable on my 2DS because the N3DS "has" it. (Which it wasn't until I linked it manually)

Nintendo didn't approve me my transfer. They clearly know when the exact date of the transfer was done, and that part got me. I thought it was so simple. First, they talk to me Spanish, good... but after that, THEY ALWAYS PASS ON TO SMART ASS ENGLISH LADIES. Ugh... they said, wait for one week after I said that gave the N3DS to a friend *facepalm*

EDIT: I had been here and read all this, but still, it fills me with doubts.

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sup nerds