Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are banned with one LFCS, can you just use another LFCS from an unbanned console and repeat the process?
Precisely.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All the methods will erase my eshop history, damn no!

I ... just want to transfer Zelda Four Swords and Steel Diver to the N3DS.... with my main banned 3DS as the last resort but people say that it will transfer the ban! (DECIDE THEN!)

Which ...I DID with the 2DS that was totally okay and failed to transfer and both had nothing, the N3DS and the 2DS (I restored the 2DS backup though so is good)
Nintendo maybe got fishy with me also (Transfer not approved) ... I'm stuck... I don't have the money for Legends of Exidia at the moment, and I don't know if, in 1 week, Ninty will scrap the game out of eshop...

:blink::wtf:
Method 3, if you're just injecting the LFCS_B will not erase your eshop, but it will not unban your eshop, either way making them effectively useless in this stage.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
]it should let you use your nnid.
It does. The reason why current methods don't work is because even though the DeviceID is being patched, CTCert still contains your banned ID. CTCert is responsible for signing DeviceCert.
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/CTCert

To circumvent this, we shoehorn the CTCert and DeviceID from an unbanned console into the ITCM of a banned one. This coupled with an unbanned LFCS completely unbans a console. Also, due to the lack of (hardware) resources, we've had a lot of undesirable side-effects which has led this to be a very hacky solution.

Last edited by Joom,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does. The reason why current methods don't work is because even though the DeviceID is being patched, CTCert still contains your banned ID. CTCert is responsible for signing DeviceCert.
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/CTCert

To circumvent this, we shoehorn the CTCert and DeviceID from an unbanned console into the ITCM of a banned one. This coupled with an unbanned LFCS completely unbans a console. Also, due to the lack of (hardware) resources, we've had a lot of undesirable side-effects which has led this to be a very hacky solution.
I can see why that would have not so good side effects.

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I ever wanted to go back, do I just have to restore my LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, nnidsave and SecureInfo_A?
Also, do I lose my friend code by using any of these methods? I'll be using method 3.

Waidowai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
i kinda have trouble in doing the steps.
Iam on the following 2.Then back out and go to system save options and backup your nnid save.
What excactly am I gonna do here? All I could find is how to back up my NAND.bin

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I can see why that would have not so good side effects.
Well, said side effects are caused by using the CTCert from an O3DS on an N3DS. Like I said, lack of resources caused us to do this. This resulted in further modifications needing to be done to Luma in order to fix NIM and TWL (update nags, D9 failing to properly restore a NAND, etc.)

Last edited by Joom,

hellviruz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if I have the original backup from when I started the hack that has a different movable.sed cause I transferred my old 3ds on it? Is there a way to extract the files from my nand.bin from then? Cause I could use it to unban me with the method here from what I understand...

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, said side effects are caused by using the CTCert from an O3DS on an N3DS. Like I said, lack of resources caused us to do this. This resulted in further modifications needing to be done to Luma in order to fix NIM and TWL (update nags, D9 failing to properly restore a NAND, etc.)
So that is what the moded luma is needed for. Is a release coming soon or is it quite far off?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What if I have the original backup from when I started the hack that has a different movable.sed cause I transferred my old 3ds on it? Is there a way to extract the files from my nand.bin from then? Cause I could use it to unban me with the method here from what I understand...
I believe that you can do that to unban yourself. I know that you can do that but I dont know how to do it.

Waidowai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok iam on the last step now. . Go into decrypt 9 then sysnand options then system file inject and inject friend code seed b, the blank nnid save, and secure info A (This will remove your nnid and eshop history)

But it says no system files found. where do i have to put the files 9 foulder

Waidowai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
god damn it. I guess I bricked. I injected the files and after pressiung reboot my 3ds wont turn on anymore :( is there anything I can do?

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
god damn it. I guess I bricked. I injected the files and after pressiung reboot my 3ds wont turn on anymore :( is there anything I can do?
Do you have A9LH? Hold X and boot and restore the files you were supposed to back up. If that doesn't work, restore a NAND backup from there.
If you don't have A9LH, hopefully you were doing this on an emuNAND.

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a blank NNIDsave.bin lying around?

It's so easy to do in HxD, actually. Just fill like 5 lines with zeros, select them and use CTRL+C to copy and then hold CTRL+B to paste and replace the original data until most of the file is 00 and a prompt says "doing so will increase the size of the file". Say no and fill the remaining lines manually.

If you can't do it, I can give you my blank nnidsave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.