Hacking AKIO 1.5 newbie help

efiste2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Have just Downloaded 1.5 and am a bit confused. HOW many files should there be once AKIO 1.5 and its latest loaders have been installed on a freshly formatted mem card ie no other files or roms........?
I am struggling to find a working link to the latest loaders so i only have TWO files on my card, an "_aio" folder with loads of folders and files inside, and an "akmenu 4" nds file.

If i put the card into the NDSL, the main menu comes up a treat and seems to work fine, BUT if i try to load MARIO & LUIGI BOWSER INSIDE STORY (E) rom it hangs at the file select screen........(( i thought AKIO had fixed this ROM) So my uneducated thought is that i have either the WRONG loader, or NO Loaders on my mem card. Any advice to help me out of this NEWBIE problem would be really appreciated!!!!
gbasp.gif

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
You are doing everything right, however MARIO & LUIGI BOWSER INSIDE STORY (E) doesn't work with vanilla 1.5 (only US version is supported), you have to upgrade the loader from the link posted above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality