AKIO 1.5 newbie help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by efiste2, Dec 1, 2009.

1. efiste2
    OP

efiste2 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2009
    I Have just Downloaded 1.5 and am a bit confused. HOW many files should there be once AKIO 1.5 and its latest loaders have been installed on a freshly formatted mem card ie no other files or roms........?
    I am struggling to find a working link to the latest loaders so i only have TWO files on my card, an "_aio" folder with loads of folders and files inside, and an "akmenu 4" nds file.

If i put the card into the NDSL, the main menu comes up a treat and seems to work fine, BUT if i try to load MARIO & LUIGI BOWSER INSIDE STORY (E) rom it hangs at the file select screen........(( i thought AKIO had fixed this ROM) So my uneducated thought is that i have either the WRONG loader, or NO Loaders on my mem card. Any advice to help me out of this NEWBIE problem would be really appreciated!!!! [​IMG]

2. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
  3. africansk8er

africansk8er Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2008
    United States
  4. Leonidas

Leonidas GBAtemp Fan

Aug 27, 2009
    Slovenia
    sLOVEnia
    You are doing everything right, however MARIO & LUIGI BOWSER INSIDE STORY (E) doesn't work with vanilla 1.5 (only US version is supported), you have to upgrade the loader from the link posted above.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice