AKIO 1.5 newbie help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by efiste2, Dec 1, 2009.

Dec 1, 2009

AKIO 1.5 newbie help by efiste2 at 12:33 AM (2,552 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. efiste2
    OP

Newcomer efiste2 Member

United Kingdom
    I Have just Downloaded 1.5 and am a bit confused. HOW many files should there be once AKIO 1.5 and its latest loaders have been installed on a freshly formatted mem card ie no other files or roms........?
    I am struggling to find a working link to the latest loaders so i only have TWO files on my card, an "_aio" folder with loads of folders and files inside, and an "akmenu 4" nds file.

If i put the card into the NDSL, the main menu comes up a treat and seems to work fine, BUT if i try to load MARIO & LUIGI BOWSER INSIDE STORY (E) rom it hangs at the file select screen........(( i thought AKIO had fixed this ROM) So my uneducated thought is that i have either the WRONG loader, or NO Loaders on my mem card. Any advice to help me out of this NEWBIE problem would be really appreciated!!!! [​IMG]

2. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
  3. africansk8er

Newcomer africansk8er Member

United States
  4. Leonidas

Member Leonidas GBAtemp Fan

Slovenia
    You are doing everything right, however MARIO & LUIGI BOWSER INSIDE STORY (E) doesn't work with vanilla 1.5 (only US version is supported), you have to upgrade the loader from the link posted above.