Hacking Akaio Freezes!

yalli321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I start a game, I did as the topic said, I downloaded the acekard2 latest firmware and akaio 1.62 but when I start a game, it freezes while it has a green loading picture...How can I fix this?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yalli321 said:
When I start a game, I did as the topic said, I downloaded the acekard2 latest firmware and akaio 1.62 but when I start a game, it freezes while it has a green loading picture...How can I fix this?

did you try formatting before you place the new firmware into your sd card?

yalli321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did format, downloaded everything!(akloader2, akaio 1.6rc2, latest acekard firmware)tried Warioware D.I.Y but nothing!
the acekard 2 is version 2.1.
Everything works fine but when I try to play the game, nothing, just a green loading...what do you mean bad batch? Do I need to buy a new one?

D

Deleted User

You just need to wait for the next akaio release.
happy.gif

D

Deleted User

yalli321 said:
alcaholjunkie said:
happy.gif
1)How long will it take?
2)Why can't I play now?

You know... I didn't think to ask (more like not wanting to bug him) norm when I were testing debug builds on my bad batch ak2 for him. He did mention that he was going to work on the loader more before next release, so basically it'll be out when it's ready.
happy.gif

For now you would have to stick with official loader 4.07 or something until next akaio release.
happy.gif

yalli321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alcaholjunkie said:
yalli321 said:
alcaholjunkie said:
happy.gif
1)How long will it take?
2)Why can't I play now?

You know... I didn't think to ask (more like not wanting to bug him) norm when I were testing debug builds on my bad batch ak2 for him. He did mention that he was going to work on the loader more before next release, so basically it'll be out when it's ready.
happy.gif

For now you would have to stick with official loader 4.07 or something until next akaio release.
happy.gif

I bought the acekard only today and I downloaded the latest loader, where can I find loader 4.07?
If I have bad batch, is that mean I can't play any games on akaio or until the next loader?

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just got my acekard 2i today and iv put akaio 1.6rc2 and it working perfect no freezing or nothing much better then any over cart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out