Hacking Akaio Freezes!

yalli321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I start a game, I did as the topic said, I downloaded the acekard2 latest firmware and akaio 1.62 but when I start a game, it freezes while it has a green loading picture...How can I fix this?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yalli321 said:
When I start a game, I did as the topic said, I downloaded the acekard2 latest firmware and akaio 1.62 but when I start a game, it freezes while it has a green loading picture...How can I fix this?

did you try formatting before you place the new firmware into your sd card?

yalli321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did format, downloaded everything!(akloader2, akaio 1.6rc2, latest acekard firmware)tried Warioware D.I.Y but nothing!
the acekard 2 is version 2.1.
Everything works fine but when I try to play the game, nothing, just a green loading...what do you mean bad batch? Do I need to buy a new one?

D

Deleted User

You just need to wait for the next akaio release.
happy.gif

D

Deleted User

yalli321 said:
alcaholjunkie said:
happy.gif
1)How long will it take?
2)Why can't I play now?

You know... I didn't think to ask (more like not wanting to bug him) norm when I were testing debug builds on my bad batch ak2 for him. He did mention that he was going to work on the loader more before next release, so basically it'll be out when it's ready.
happy.gif

For now you would have to stick with official loader 4.07 or something until next akaio release.
happy.gif

yalli321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alcaholjunkie said:
yalli321 said:
alcaholjunkie said:
happy.gif
1)How long will it take?
2)Why can't I play now?

You know... I didn't think to ask (more like not wanting to bug him) norm when I were testing debug builds on my bad batch ak2 for him. He did mention that he was going to work on the loader more before next release, so basically it'll be out when it's ready.
happy.gif

For now you would have to stick with official loader 4.07 or something until next akaio release.
happy.gif

I bought the acekard only today and I downloaded the latest loader, where can I find loader 4.07?
If I have bad batch, is that mean I can't play any games on akaio or until the next loader?

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just got my acekard 2i today and iv put akaio 1.6rc2 and it working perfect no freezing or nothing much better then any over cart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits... +1