Hacking AKAIO and 3-in-1 -- What to Add?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
smiths: sorry for a late reply (i was on holiday, forgive me -- i drank stout!). any updates on the 3-in-1 support and features in the current beta builds of akaio? i thought this would be the thread to post them, even if this is an old thread now.

-another world

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Silent Storm said:
Is there anyway you make it so that we can have a border on the screen while playing gba games?

Found in release notes for BNSM 1.8p2 (most recent I could find mention of it.) Don't see why they would have taken out support for this but give it a try:
QUOTE+ GBAFrame support
-> If a 15-bit bitmap named "gbaframe.bmp" exists in your skin's directory, it will be used to frame the GBA screen's border when booting Slot-2 in GBA mode

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
+ GBAFrame support
-> If a 15-bit bitmap named "gbaframe.bmp" exists in your skin's directory, it will be used to frame the GBA screen's border when booting Slot-2 in GBA mode
If your skin is "DS Original", put the file in the "DS Original" folder. Put the file in the folders of all the skins that you use.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Silent Storm said:
Ok I got it working but the border I got from here messes up when the game is running.

It needs to be in 16bit, you probably have the file stored as 24bit, use GIMP or PhotoShop to save it as a 16bit bmp file.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys thanks for the help.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.