Hacking AKAIO 1.88 does not have globalsettings.uni?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yixi
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,538
  • Replies Replies 6

Yixi

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
2
Country
United States
So, I want to use the AKLoader, and for that I need AKAIO 1.88. I wouldn't care that it didn't have globalsettings.ini, except that there's the black theme, which freezes whenever I press start.
Meaning I cannot use the loader.
Any way to put it on there and keep it working?
 
globalsettings will be created when you change a setting and save the changes.

if akaio is not loading the theme then you are using an old globalsettings with an invalid path or you didn't include the proper skin folder.

-another world
 
Another World said:
globalsettings will be created when you change a setting and save the changes.

if akaio is not loading the theme then you are using an old globalsettings with an invalid path or you didn't include the proper skin folder.

-another world
all right, but how am i supposed to change a setting if the theme freezes every time i press start?
would deleting a game count?
 
reformat the micro sd card using the panasonic formatter
put a clean copy of akaio 1.8.8 back on. (_aio and akmenu4.nds go in root)

put nothing else on, and test to make sure its working.

after you do that we can help you debug further.

-another world
 
It worked! Plus, the loader's doing awesome and I can play games that used to freeze!
Thank you so much! This has been an issue ever since I got my card!
 

Site & Scene News