AK2i or Supercard DSTWO?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Livin in a box, Apr 9, 2010.

Apr 9, 2010

AK2i or Supercard DSTWO? by Livin in a box at 9:02 PM (1,180 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Livin in a box
    OP

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    I've got about an hour to make a decision- I need a new DSi cart and I know there's about the 3DS that I will be buying but I need one to tide me over until then- I've been faithful to the Acekard 2i for a year now and it's never gone wrong. However, the more I read about the Supercard DSTWO the more I want it. GBA emulation is the biggest thing I've wanted...and the Evolution OS...

Which one? If I order now I get money off at ShopTemp which is why I have no time!

2. impizkit

Member impizkit Lazy Lurker

Australia
    If you can afford it, get it. I pre-ordered. I cant wait to get the SCDS2.

3. Livin in a box
    OP

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    I can definitely afford it...I just don't want to get it then the Supercard team split up and it gets left behind. But they hopefully won't...

4. House Spider

Banned House Spider In the GBAtemp attic.

Ireland
    They still support their ol cards so they have good support so I say get it.

5. hunnymonster

Member hunnymonster GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom

They've been about since early DS Phat days at least, and still support their hardware from back then (like the Supercard CF) - I'd say the chances are that they'll be around a fair while yet.