Hacking AK2, SC-DS1 or M3Real?

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO don't bother with an M3 Real.

The reasoning is that there are many problems with it, even if M3 Sakura addresses some of these, it doesn't add any functions like these other carts have.

All the M3 Sakura is really IMO is a fancy GUI, and as we all know functions>looks. M3 Sakura adds some easier functionality in it for some light things, but not for much.

I've also been wondering about the SCDS1's built in emu for NES(?), that seems fun for me, wish more carts would have that built into their firmware, it would be nice to not have to choose your game twice when playing NES/SNES/Genesis/GB/GBC games.

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I've also been wondering about the SCDS1's built in emu for NES(?), that seems fun for me, wish more carts would have that built into their firmware, it would be nice to not have to choose your game twice when playing NES/SNES/Genesis/GB/GBC games.
the scdsone does not have any built in emulators......... your thinking off the slot2 supercards

lurbi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
JPH said:
Official GBAtemp Reviews

You'll find the reviews of the SuperCard DS One, Acekard 2, and M3 DS Real on that page and can compare them according to their scores.

Yes ... but beware the SCDS Review is terribly out of date!

There will be an update of the Review for the SCDS1 SDHC card very soon on GBATemp.

Until then the old SCDS review is of no use!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls