Hacking AGB_FIRM patched, will I be okay with downgrading?

theinternetnomad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, so currently I'm on 10.6 reinand on my new 3ds XL with a patched agb_firm that allows the installation of gba injects. I was wondering if it was possible still for me to downgrade to 2.1 and get my OTP and all that without risking a brick? I would rather not have to reflash 9.2 all over again since the otp process is already fairly time consuming.

Thanks.

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
I wouldn't risk it, just flash back an original agb firm and downgrade, I had TWL firm patched on my emunand when downgrading to 2.1 and it had and error.
It didn't brick emunand but it was an incomplete downgrade, flashed a vanilla emunand i had and then redid the process and it downgraded without a hitch.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AGB Firm is not needed outside of GBA virtual console, and while downgrading it should replace it with the original version, so there should not be a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...