Hacking After updating to luma 8.0 I've been getting a lot of "process errors"

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it's like that,and also process errors of processes that are in the rosalina menu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's kind of ironic that crashes started happening more often after making crash dumps a thing

also hourly/nightly updates have been disabled in the latest Luma3DSUpdater so I guess rip for now
But i'm still open for more suggestions so post them down below ! :) thanks again !
Crashes dump has been there for a long time. Even passed 6.3

ExcaliburAmi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
That's the exception handlers,this is something else,it goes like "an error has occured" and shows the process,the one you're thinking about is when it goes like "am exception has occured" and it dumps the ctash dump

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using it and only get errors sometimes, Think when using some homebrew. Other than that is not a pain. Maybe the homebrew is outdated? Or has the sd card been tested with HW2test?

ExcaliburAmi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Been using it and only get errors sometimes, Think when using some homebrew. Other than that is not a pain. Maybe the homebrew is outdated? Or has the sd card been tested with HW2test?
No it happens with games, I dont even have homebrew anymore,tested it with HW2test,formatted it (and restored only my saves),errors still happen

oh, i just saw the screenshot you posted, sorry.
Oh np, glad you tried to help ! thanks !

Reactions: sleepymanakete

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it happens with games, I dont even have homebrew anymore,tested it with HW2test,formatted it (and restored only my saves),errors still happen

Oh np, glad you tried to help ! thanks !
Are the games you playing from a cartridge or download from eshop?

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Whats different about the "Legacy" builds than the normal luma builds I have never tried them are they very stable?
The difference is that there is no Rosalina Menu because some People dont like the Rosalina feature.. For me it was Stable.. The reason i used it was, everytime i used the MicroSD Management CIA Luma 8 forced me to reboot my Console.. But Luma 8.1 fixed the problem.. In Luma 8.1 is also a feature to disable Arm11 exception Handlers.

Reactions: Reecey

ExcaliburAmi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Even after downloading luma 7.0,the issue is still there,except this time it just gives me the usual 3ds error screen (because no rosalina menu) which leads me to believe that the problem is coming from B9S,because my console was fine on A9LH before updating

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind the JPEG artifacts, stylistic choice