Hacking Adrenaline v4 unable to boot psx games.. Help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TedroBoomin
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,673
  • Replies Replies 7

TedroBoomin

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 2, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
29
XP
93
Country
United States
I've tried multiple games with eboot.pbp files but to no success it keeps giving me the "The game could not be started (80010016)" error. So what am I doing wrong ? :unsure:
 
How did you install Adrenaline? Using an easy installer, or manually?
i'm having the same problem as TedroBoomin the only difference is i cant tell weather or not adrenaline was installed by easy installer or manually i bought a ps tv with adrenaline already installed
 
i'm having the same problem as TedroBoomin the only difference is i cant tell weather or not adrenaline was installed by easy installer or manually i bought a ps tv with adrenaline already installed

I'd suggest checking what version adrenaline you're using. you can do this in system settings of the xmb. if it's anything below 6.0, uninstall it. I don't think easy installer has a 6.0 version since the new version uses a vpk.
 
I'd suggest checking what version adrenaline you're using. you can do this in system settings of the xmb. if it's anything below 6.0, uninstall it. I don't think easy installer has a 6.0 version since the new version uses a vpk.
I have 6.61 adrenaline-6
 
you're on the latest.
im having trouble booting up psx games i keep getting The game could not be started (80010005) error

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nvm I was using the easyinstaller105 I see where I went wrong thanks
how did you fix the issue i have the latest adrenaline
 

Site & Scene News