Hacking Adrenaline v4 unable to boot psx games.. Help!!

TedroBoomin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried multiple games with eboot.pbp files but to no success it keeps giving me the "The game could not be started (80010016)" error. So what am I doing wrong ? :unsure:

tcisking90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you install Adrenaline? Using an easy installer, or manually?
i'm having the same problem as TedroBoomin the only difference is i cant tell weather or not adrenaline was installed by easy installer or manually i bought a ps tv with adrenaline already installed

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having the same problem as TedroBoomin the only difference is i cant tell weather or not adrenaline was installed by easy installer or manually i bought a ps tv with adrenaline already installed

I'd suggest checking what version adrenaline you're using. you can do this in system settings of the xmb. if it's anything below 6.0, uninstall it. I don't think easy installer has a 6.0 version since the new version uses a vpk.

tcisking90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest checking what version adrenaline you're using. you can do this in system settings of the xmb. if it's anything below 6.0, uninstall it. I don't think easy installer has a 6.0 version since the new version uses a vpk.
I have 6.61 adrenaline-6

tcisking90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're on the latest.
im having trouble booting up psx games i keep getting The game could not be started (80010005) error

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nvm I was using the easyinstaller105 I see where I went wrong thanks
how did you fix the issue i have the latest adrenaline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?