ROM Hack Question ACNH: Does anyone know how to edit the wetsuit??

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have been trying for like the longest on how to edit this freaking wetsuit to a design that i made from scratch..and i kid you not it is taking me longer than my noob self expected it to be as.
so my question here is as blunt as the title is; i have tried to edit the texture, replace it with the texture design i made for it, it shows up in the game BUT as glitched out, then when i redo it again with a different design that i had done before (this is like my 7th time doing this) i ended up taking the advice of a person that has helped me out on modding the game's files to have underwear lol. anyway; i tried to add the new design that i did from scratch again with the layout that the person had given me to replace the wetsuit textures, when i redid it again it showed up as transparent...like the wetsuit is their just...see through textures all messed up.

now before i confuse you all when i meant by i have done this before; i had help like i stated from a modder what they told me was that for the wetsuit to hopefully be retextured to the way i want it to be as just like i did with the underwear for myself, i need to dump a separate new file for the wetsuit, (shiet took me looong to do but i manage to make it work lol) so that's what i did i used yuzu to dump the files to try to see if it'll work..and it didn't..backfired just like a couple of times i was trying hard to do T_T..i don't understand what am i doing wrong here, any help would be wonderful.

p.s; i hope i didn't confuse anybody here with my text.

D

Deleted User

The wetsuit from shops and the nook stop cant be edited. Although you can get diffrent variations on diffrent days.
But you cant edit Wetsuits. If your talking abt ProPatterns, you get them from the NookStop.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The wetsuit from shops and the nook stop cant be edited. Although you can get diffrent variations on diffrent days.
But you cant edit Wetsuits. If your talking abt ProPatterns, you get them from the NookStop.
OH WAIT YOU MEAN MODDED

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OH WAIT YOU MEAN MODDED

yes xDD modded lol. i have been trying for like 2 months now, took breaks.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you using to repack the textures? A little more information would be helpful. You could even post the texture you made that you're trying to add to the game, I could take a look at it (or someone else here could).

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What are you using to repack the textures? A little more information would be helpful. You could even post the texture you made that you're trying to add to the game, I could take a look at it (or someone else here could).

Apology for the late response, I am using switch toolbox to edit the textures, see the models - I dumped the entire games files using Yuzu. And oh shoot that would be wonderful :3! Um here is the texture I am trying to replace the wetsuit with - (hold on going to edit this response and add the imgur source for you can see it) here it is hopefully this is okay ^^

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn