Hacking Acekards fail to arrive

gudyear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered 2 acekard 2i's from realhotstuff.hk on free delivery to the UK and received photo of items sent but never received them still waiting after 9 weeks the only response from them is to wait a further 2 weeks and after waiting wait another 2 weeks with no response to the question will they ever replace the order. This was my first and probably my last ever order with this company i contacted the american branch and their reply was the same. Due to their failure to resolve the issue I would like people to be aware that if anything goes wrong they will not put it right and do not be tempted by the cheap price as it is no good if you do not receive the product and lose your money, also the delays have been put down to new year, postal delays, 3 day bank holidays etc so it appears they do not work very often in Hong Kong. These were ordered through shoptemp so I assumed they were reputable which they might be but they fail to accept there has been a error

gudyear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
Why didn't use just use Realhotstuff.com? I actually had to check .hk one, didn't even know it existed...
the postage is expensive to the UK from the US and they didnt give any assistance even though thay are the same company

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't they got an entire fake Hollywood set