Hacking Acekard2i or R4 i ??

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you please help me....because I'm going to buy a Nintendo DSi and I just wanna ask on which flashcarts works best and if there is anymore flashcarts there that can work on DSi please tell me... Thank you so much for the help...!!
yaynds.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Hands down AceKard 2i. Other carts that work at the moment, EZ Flash Vi and the DSTTi. Although you may want to wait a bit since news about the new iTouch2 (DSi comptible) is surfacing and there's also news taht Supercard team is testing their new DSi cart.

Yah, that and the R4i is a fake so I wouldn't get that.

And I'm not sure but the iTouch official site says nothing about an iTouch2...so maybe this one we've seen is a fake like the R4i?

So basically, if you absolutely have to have a flashcart this second you should get an Acekard 2i...if you can wait then we suggest you wait. Because if you wait long enough they may even find an exploit that makes it so you don't even need a flashcart.

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Acekard 2i is the best card for dsi at the moment R4i is a clone of it and the others I don't know. I will buy this card for the time the hacking teams will provide cards that are completely dsi compatible with all features of dsi AND with an updateable core.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i... lol.

The AK2i is worth the money - if nintendo stops flashcarts, it's backwards compatible so you won't have a brick cart.

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, there are a lot of comments about the R4i and what I'm saying is based on the experience of others. So may I should stop doing that and only give feedback what I have tested.

That would maybe a constructive criticism @ Vagua Rant.

But thanks at all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: How's it going my loves