Hacking AceKard2i is being gay with me.

Shounic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i got my DSi the first day it came out, along with a AceKard2i. Works Perfectly for like a year and until today, i have no idea why, but it just suddenly doesn't want to work. It started "not working" in a later time, but before that time, it was working fine. So i'm using the newest AKAIO, etc etc. So i'll just get to the point, so when i boot it up, it gives me this Jap message. I can read jap so i said something like this "???Error has occurred???? Switch it OFF. ?????Manual" something like that. i got that message before, and i just lightly tap the power button to return to the menu and it works, but now, i try that method, it just keeps giving me the error message. I tried re formatting my SD card to a FAT32, still doesn't work. I'm using a Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card. So yeah, that's my problem. And yes, i can refund it etc but i want to know how can i solve it for future purposes.

dart06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panasonic Formatter is your friend. Also, update all loaders, as well as read the wiki, i remember hearing about people having errors after updating certain files.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, but how can an inaminate object, that isn't some obscene plastic toy, be in anway involded in homosexuality with you?

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This isn't the place to discuss a homosexual relationship with a flashcart. Also, maybe you should tell your lover to its face your problems with it, instead of venting to us. Communication is an important part of any relationship.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omatic said:
This isn't the place to discuss a homosexual relationship with a flashcart. Also, maybe you should tell your lover to its face your problems with it, instead of venting to us. Communication is an important part of any relationship.
^I completely agree with this ^

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there some way to lock this thread so it dies? I'm pretty sure that sexually derogatory remarks are prohibited on this and most other message boards. Perhaps Shounic can pull his head out of his homophobic ass and try posting again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-