Hacking Acekard2i Fix is released today !

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZoneFighter said:
The old "Danny Phantom" patch had separate patch files for HWID44 and HWID81.

Does this work with both?

No, the old "Danny Phantom" did not have seperate patch files for HWID44 and HWID81. It was the language patch which came before that which had seperate versions for HWID:44 and HWID:81.

Someone has already tried it on a HWID:44 and the patch worked.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuber said:
wow weird thing just happened.. the DSi said it had nothing in the slot so I took out the acekard and put it back in... then it said it was an acekard.. I tried loading it and got an error.. when I turned the DSi on again it was Alex Rider Stormbreaker like it should be... So I tried taking it out and putting it back in out of curiosity.. and it was acekard but then suddenly changed to Alex Rider again. o_o
Now it's just staying as Alex Rider no matter how many times I take it out and put it back. Weird.

I was having similar issues a while back on the good ol' Dannykard waaay after I updated the Acekard fw. The screen icon would flip back and forth from Danny Phantom to AK2i when the inserted card was lightly touched. I took an eraser to the contacts on the Acekard and it hasn't done that since. Hope this helps.

Memino

Trophies
XP
Country
No slow down for me either, it could be your microsd, try formatting again with panasonic sd formatter, that worked for me when my I had a few choppy games.

Tim 13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xLaraCroftx said:
Got a big bunch of paranoid people here havent we?
Call it paranoia if you'd like, but it's not paranoia, it's extreme caution. It's nice that people have posted it, but I, as well as many others have, in the past, fallen victim to the statement "It's on the internet, so it must be true." I didn't update to 1.4.1, but that's because I knew better by then. What you're seeing is people who are extremely wary about what they do to their system, because for many, like myself, taking the chance is an impossibility, considering having to deal with the possible outcome.

Someone may have posted this already, but I'm too lazy to search

Solver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad they released a fix, but my question is: should I update my DSi to 1.4.1? Everything is working fine with my pre-1.4.1 version (not sure what version I'm acutally running, I did update one time from the original DSi firmware). Will I gain anything by updating my AceKard and going to 1.4.1?

Solver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I think I'll skip it then. Browsing on a DSi... does anyone actually do that? Unless someone feels like DSiWare is significant.

Tim 13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I browse on the DSi because I can. lol, only when I'm not near my computer though. The browser ain't great, but it's a browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii