Acekard2i doesnt work on my DSL

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Muhammadk, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009
  1. Muhammadk
    OP

Newcomer Muhammadk Newbie

United States
    i just bought a Acekard 2i from royaldsi.com with 2GB SDHC. i have the DSL and downloaed Version 4.16 from acekard website.
    when i turn on my DS, it says no DS cart found. Is my flashcart fake or is it the microSD?

2. duckysd

Newcomer duckysd Advanced Member

Australia
    Ok Firstly to check if your AceKard 2i is real, go to http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php, and check if your seller is listed. If it is not, there is a probable chance of it being fake. And if you delivered correct information, there is not such thing as a "2GB Micro SDHC" card. 2GB cards do not have SDHC(well I have never heard of one...). OK you better go check. Oh if the Micro SD card is from kingston, you can also verify it.

3. Muhammadk
    OP

Newcomer Muhammadk Newbie

United States
    Well its not in the distributors list but one of my friends bought it from them and his one works on his DSL perfect. I think its probably the microSD card fault, it might be fake or it could be the Acekard's fault. I emailed them, i'am just waiting for a replay back now.

4. theADDict

Member theADDict GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Blow into the AK2 top and bottom.
    Give the AK2 and micro sd contacts a clean.
    Try again.
    If no luck, try in someone elses DS, cuz maybe your DS contacts are weak n tired...often problematic if a cart is a little thin.