Hacking Acekard2i Cheats

MagicProdukshunZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically, what I want to do is be able to get an AR code from the AK2i and be able to use it on an emulator (No$GBA)

Because I can't explain it very well, I'll use an example. I found a cheat on my AK2i (using the USRCHEAT.DAT) for Pokémon Platinum, which is called "Disable 3D Edge Marking", and I am unable to find that cheat on Google. So I'm wondering, is there a way to look into the USRCHEAT.DAT file to locate this code?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download R4CCE from here (Direct). Unzip it and run the program. Go to File --> Open --> USRCHEAT.DAT. Wait for the blue loading bar to finish. Scroll down to your game and expand the code list until you find your code. Click on your code and the code values will be on the right side.

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
Download R4CCE from here (Direct). Unzip it and run the program. Go to File --> Open --> USRCHEAT.DAT. Wait for the blue loading bar to finish. Scroll down to your game and expand the code list until you find your code. Click on your code and the code values will be on the right side.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
NBAPwns13 said:
Hakoda said:

What does this R4CCE do?
Allows you to open your cheat file and edit the contents.

MagicProdukshunZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, thanks guys, really appreciate it!
smile.gif

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
??
I have a problem with my Acekard 2i with the cheat codes I get the files for the filetrip and I replace it in the right place but it cant find cheats to mario kart but to pokemon black it finds cheats ok
is the files I have try so far with no mario kart or there are any other problem?
any help will be nice
smile.gif

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Rydian said:
If there's any .cc files, delete them.
I have delete the .cc file that was in my mario kart same name I try cheat and nothing I puss rebuild and when it finish again nothing
can someone give me a good and used usrcheat.dat that we know that is ok and test it beter?
and is there any help on how I will use the cheats? I have cheats only on pokemon black i was using before cheats

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I check the rom and the crc32 was 7574108F
so I search and find a rom with the same crc32 like the AdvanScene database and now my mario kart DS usa rom have the same crc32:D47555BE like the clean rom and in the same folder theres no .cc file I try again with akaio 1.8.6 and I go on mario kart and I chose "cheats" and again I get the window that say "Error Cheat file was not found" I press "X" to Rebuild but nothing (I dont have .cc file in the mario kart) is there any wrong with the usrcheat.dat that I use? cause with the old (that I dont have it now
frown.gif
) was use the cheat fine with the unclean rom can you help me?
can someone give me a usrcheat.dat that have mario kart DS cheats and work on acekart 2i (with the update to play in 3DS the ds game)???

Davis1221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have run into an issue that I haven't heard of before. I downloaded the cheat code editor to make my own cheat.dat file specifically for the games that I currently have, no big deal right? I decided to test it out and found two cheats that would really help me out in one of the games. So, I removed the original usrcheat.dat and replaced it with my cheats. When I went into the game to see if the cheats took, I found that there was a whole list of cheats. So, I took the card out and removed that cheat file as well to see if that helped. Only, when I opened the cheat section, with no cheat.dat, all of the games still had all of their codes. Has this happened to anyone before? Or maybe someone can tell me why this is happening?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs