Hacking Acekard2 Back in Stock @ $27 ;o)

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11811

the great card is now $5 cheaper.
wink.gif

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ladies and Gentleman i present the 2nd Gen Slot 1 flashcards new R4

this one is popular has its own Firmware it's like R4 the only thing it's lacking in is a little nice carry case and fashionable little box, but the blister packaging is still nice.

though they should have had 1 screw to keep the cart together just to reassure people, still not the worst shell in terms of durability, the worst is no doubt Ninja Pass X9

anyway i paid for one on Ozmodchips, express post, and those lazy assholes decided to take the day off on friday, so now my Express shipping has been totally wasted because i now have to wait almost 5 days which is the same ammount of waiting time as their free shipping.

nice going, first they choose a bank that loves to close up as early as they can to avoid teenagers from using the bank (which is only open during school days)
you need to lynch them with their pants down and their asses hanging out by leaving early to catch the bastards.
only real way to be sure you get your deposit done.

I'm never forgiving ozmodchips for this, so i plan to tarnish their reputation by parading their atrocious postage service Modsupplier FTW
to quote AVGN "it sucks so much it F**KS it F**KS so Much it Sucks! It F***ing Sucks it Sucking F***s and quite frankly i don't like it"

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah! i wish i had internet banking would make things much simpler.
and i dont keep tabs on Anzac day and i still have to goto school on that day so why should they get a day off?

my teachers suggested Net banking too.

Sorry about that rant above, i had to get it out of my system lol

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just canceled my order from yesterday (for $5 more)...and placed another one today. It's $4.33 cheaper...but why not?
smile.gif

Fidgeteer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk3tch said:
Wow...great deal. And I bought in at the $5 higher price. Oh well.
smile.gif

You could have done wors3, sk3tch. Imagine how people who bought it elsewhere feel ($44 and up).

At $27, I decided to snag a backup, since my AK2 is aces but feels a Hank flimsy (especially the SD spring).
(Now to get my wow-hooter retooled.)

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
No.

it's because they didn't post it when they could have, and didn't put a bulletin on their site saying
"hey guys get your orders done before anzac day because we cannot ship during that time because we are having the day off to celebrate the memory of heros, so anyone that doesn't get it done in time will have to wait till monday before it is shipped.
if you do make an order make sure its nor for express post because you will have wasted your money"

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your money didn't get wasted, If you didn't pay for express you wouldve still had to wait extra since your order will probably get posted on monday no matter if its registered or express

EDiT: Your payment would've still had at least a day delay to appear into their account.

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
it does, actually paying express and ending up waiting 5 days anyhow pisses me off thanks to them lacking in being informative.

i doubt my order will be one of the first to process on monday so i will probably be waiting till tuesday for my AK2 and when it comes i can bet it will be while nobody is at home,
bastards law will ensure that Ozmodchips has wrapped the slim AK2 packaging in lots of bubblewrap so the postman cannot drop it in me letterbox.

so then i have to go and pick it up at the post orifice and i wont get a chance at that till about 1 week later if bastards law can help it.

i might take a few precautions such as asking all the neighbours to keep a watch out for the delivery, and leave a note for the delivery guy to hand it to one of the neighbours to hold onto for me.

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
You kids.

So impatient.

so you can honestly say that you can wait more than a year before being able to buy a flashcard?

and then when you try to buy one you are impeded by a shady bank of who's sign is obscured by trees which makes it next to impossible to find when your driving down the road and looking out for it and you only have 1 hour to find it (because the bastards want to make it difficult for anyone who has to goto school from accessing the bank)

and literally doesn't exist on the map either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1