Hacking acekard rpg - shop?

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why there was a WoodRPG custom software for the AKRPG since it isn't the main focus of AKAIO. Which is primarily the AK2.1 and the AK2i. But Yellow Goblin has helped increase compatibility for the AKRPG in AKAIO and has contributed some fixes that have worked in AKAIO first. It is touch and go with the AKRPG.

Honestly, I don't see how internal NAND space will contribute much to game compatibility.

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixclaws said:
Honestly, I don't see how internal NAND space will contribute much to game compatibility.
Before the DMA modes, the AK2 had a considerable amount of compatibility problems, while (almost) everything was running perfectly on the AKRPG NAND.

W3r3W0lF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
logical thinker said:
phoenixclaws said:
Before the DMA modes, the AK2 had a considerable amount of compatibility problems, while (almost) everything was running perfectly on the AKRPG NAND.
and games like gta:cw worked - before someone released a patch - only on a few devices. most of them were flashcards with an intern nand space

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?