Misc Acekard 2i Wifi

• Thread starter geenlung
  • Start date
  • Views 3,021
  • Replies 4
G

geenlung

OP
I'm using an Acekard 2i to connect to my USB wifi dongle. Since these are just roms from the net, is there any patching I have to go through to get them to connect? 9/10 test connections fail for me. The test connection itself lasts about 1min with full bars, and then all the bars just go blank. Is this nintendo detecing my non-unique cart?

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*bump*

geenlung said:
I'm using an Acekard 2i to connect to my USB wifi dongle. Since these are just roms from the net, is there any patching I have to go through to get them to connect? 9/10 test connections fail for me. The test connection itself lasts about 1min with full bars, and then all the bars just go blank. Is this nintendo detecing my non-unique cart?

It's not Nintendo detecting your non-unique card, all my Wi-Fi ROMs work fine for me. This problem occurred with me, too, but that was because my encryption was set to WPA, try changing the encryption settings to WEP and test it again.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
xDarkAngelx said:
*bump*

geenlung said:

It's not Nintendo detecting your non-unique card, all my Wi-Fi ROMs work fine for me. This problem occurred with me, too, but that was because my encryption was set to WPA, try changing the encryption settings to WEP and test it again.
There's no WEP or WPA on the NWFC USB Connector.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1