Ps4 not connecting to the internet anymore Help!

mendezagus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Today i tried to re-hack my ps4 via the payload usb method as i always do when the ps4 shuts down (power went out in my home). But suddenly the console wont connect to the internet anymore.
more precisely: i follow this tutorial:

but after entering the prmary DNs and the secondary DNS i go to "test internet conection" (8:38 timestamp in the video) and it fails to connect to the internet every time. What could possibly be wrong? It was working fine just yesterday!!

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, excuse my poor english

Maximo101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiiwii. is there a guide or instructions you know of in order to host your own on a laptop or pc for the ps4? Or maybe an old android phone I don't use anymore...

thanks!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kiiwii. is there a guide or instructions you know of in order to host your own on a laptop or pc for the ps4? Or maybe an old android phone I don't use anymore...

thanks!
IMG_2324.png
Sorry I missed this: but it’s covered in the ps4 guide under “depreciated”.

Reactions: Maximo101

Maximo101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I find the actual text from your screenshot? I openend your ps4 exploit guide thread, found the Spoiler Depreciated button, but I went through the entire list and didn't see the screenshot items in the list of topics? Am I looking at the wrong list?
I have a Sandisk wifi dongle and I would like to try to make this work with the exploit. Even though the Lilygo T-dongle works perfectly...

Again, thank you for your continued help.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I find the actual text from your screenshot? I openend your ps4 exploit guide thread, found the Spoiler Depreciated button, but I went through the entire list and didn't see the screenshot items in the list of topics? Am I looking at the wrong list?
I have a Sandisk wifi dongle and I would like to try to make this work with the exploit. Even though the Lilygo T-dongle works perfectly...

Again, thank you for your continued help.

On the opening post bottom

1701719434721.png

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...